Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Why do pink "normal" Pokaymon always get the "supporter" role?

It kinds of tick me off.

Maᴙio said:
Mega Slowbro still isn't as terrible-looking as Mega Manectric. At least it has the hilarious factor.

Poor Manectric was taken into a 3D modeling program and looked like it got quartered, but with vertices going in all directions.

Can't disagree here. Mega Manetric is, in my opinion, the worst Mega Evolution design-wise.

Also, now that the Gen V floodgates for Megas are open, how about we get a Mega Galvantula or Chandelure?

Purple Yoshi said:
Cirdec said:
I thought it was fake but no, Mega Slowbro is real. My God, this is even worse than Mega Salamence.
Fortunately Mega Audino is beautiful and gets fairy type. But why it has to keep the useless ability Healer? Why not Regenerator like Audino...

They clearly want it to be used in Doubles/Triples.

I see but that deceived me, we could have got a cool defensive Pokémon with Regenerator.

Magolor said:
Maᴙio said:
Mega Slowbro still isn't as terrible-looking as Mega Manectric. At least it has the hilarious factor.

Poor Manectric was taken into a 3D modeling program and looked like it got quartered, but with vertices going in all directions.

Can't disagree here. Mega Manetric is, in my opinion, the worst Mega Evolution design-wise.

Also, now that the Gen V floodgates for Megas are open, how about we get a Mega Galvantula or Chandelure?
Yesh, Mega Chandelure.

I'd really love Mega Huntail and Mega Gorebyss, because, well, they just seriously need buffs. They're probably the most forgotten Pokaymon there is.

Nysic said:
Holy *bleep* that Mega Slowbro is amazing

Maᴙio said:
Why do pink "normal" Pokaymon always get the "supporter" role?

It kinds of tick me off.

See LickiLicky
Meh, it's that High HP supporter thing again.

Smogon just quickbanned Salamencite (or whatever Salamence's Mega Stone will be called) and sent it to Ubers.

Aerilate + Dragon Dance + Intimidate + gigantic movepool was just too much.

Error: You must be logged-in to do that.

Nice.

Even logged in it says you don't have the permission to look the thread so I guess it got erased or something like that.
Anyway I think Mega-Salamence will be Uber as well:

Mega Salamence
Hasty nature
Max attack and speed
- Frustration
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Dragon Dance

Dragon Dance + Frustration deals immense damage because of aerilate, Earthquake counters Flying resistances and Hydro Pump counters common physical walls.

Maybe Audino will actually become useful. Really, they should make more Mega Evolutions like Audino's, buff weaker Pokémon instead of boosting already good Pokémon to overpowered levels.

Glitchy said:
Maybe Audino will actually become useful. Really, they should make more Mega Evolutions like Audino's, buff weaker Pokémon instead of boosting already good Pokémon to overpowered levels.

Yeah that's how Mega Evolutions are supposed to work

But nope, let's make the strong Pokemon already more OP because ---- balance

Glitchy said:

Technically Kangaskhan deserved one because she sucks. But you see the result.

Cirdec said:
Glitchy said:

Technically Kangaskhan deserved one because she sucks. But you see the result.
GameFreak doesn't know what balance is.

It's really sad, they think they're so catering to the "competitive" field while also catering to the "casual" field, but they end up creating a huge convoluted mess for both.

I'd get an Audino to Mega Evolve, but I despise the Normal type, so no go.

when are they going to reveal the final three (technically four) gym leader redesigns? seems like ages since we had any information from this game, i'm pretty sure it's about time they reveal their redesigns by now

Back