Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

it's not ogre yet

Can we get back to talking about OR/AS?

So...Mega Sableye is confirmed (even though I thought it already had a mega evolution), and the other starters have a Mega as well. Do you think any other Gen III pokemon will be given a mega? I mean, I know that quite a few Gen III pokemon already have megas (Banette, Gardevoir, Mawile, etc.). I know that none of Generation V's Pokemon have been announced to have a mega yet, so I do wonder if there'll be any introduced in OR/AS.

[quote author=Serebii]
Further details have been revealed about the Pokémon, Mega Sableye. It is confirmed that Mega Sableye retains its Dark/Ghost-type, but rather than keep any of the abilities, it gets the ability Magic Bounce. It has increased Defense and Special Attack stats, but decreased Speed. During battle, Mega Sableye shelters itself behind the jewel, from where it can take advantage of any openings its target leaves exposed.[/quote]

I need me some Mega Zororark. ;D Can you imagine how beast that would look? :bowser:

Lumastar said:
I am very excited for these games. I never played Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald, so this will be a new experience for me. Also, I hope to see Primal Rayquaza.

Ach mein Gött! You sir, are a genius. Take notes, Game Freak. I'm waaaaaaaiting!

Now I don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but in Emerald, you got a Johto starter after getting the national dex.

Wouldn't it be wild if they could...

you know...

Mega evolve?

Typhlosion has a so bad movepool that unless it finishes like Mega Charizard Y, even a mega evolution won't make it good.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Pokemon who evolve by a stone (like with the Water/Thunder/Leaf/Fire/Dawn/etc. Stone, such as Arcanine or Gallade for example) will be getting a Mega since I don't think Pokemon like those have in X/Y.

Anyways, my input on a mega...

I would LOVE to see Mega Breloom. Breloom is my favorite 3rd Gen Pokemon because I find it is one of the Pokemon who can overcome its all-around mediocre stats (minus Attack of course) thanks to its movepool (Spore is cool) and abilities (I love both Technician and Poison Heal)!

However, with X/Y, it got nerfed quite a bit; Spore no longer affects Grass types or Overcoat Pokemon, and Fairy adds another obstacle for it to overcome. I also feel like giving it a Mega would give it the Speed buff it desperately needs (Base 70 speed is mediocre at best). I could see it getting a huge speed buff and a decent Attack buff, along with a decent all-around buff to bulk. I'd still want it to be a Technician based Breloom, since you wouldn't have a reliable way of being Poisoned since you're already carrying the Mega Stone (therefore no Toxic Orb).

Its BST is 460, so a BST of 560 isn't too broken in my eyes (it barely exceeds Arcanine's BST, but it still stays around some Megas like Mega Absol and Mega Banette, and most other Megas tend to have higher BSTs that are around 580-600).

If it's not getting a Mega, I'd at least want it to get like a +10 Base Speed buff; to my memory, some Pokemon like Alakazam and Jumpluff got +10 in SpD, and Beedrill, Nidoking/Nidoqueen got a +10 Base Attack buff, so why not Breloom? =P

Also yay I'd get to use a Breloom with Physical Grass type attacks in Hoenn (I remember I'd give my Shroomish the Bullet Seed TM before fighting Roxanne and then give it Giga Drain later on when I got the TM for it despite it not being a Special Attacker lol) and not have the (nearly) useless Effect Spore on it! :P

GalacticPetey said:
MKGuy said:
Mega Tyranitar yes please
That already exists.

Wait wtf I meant to put Typhlosion. Whoops.

Anyway, here are some Megas I want to happen:

Typhlosion
Feraligatr
Meganium
Magnezone
Braviary
Hydreigon
Chandelure
Pidgeot

How? They really didn't change much besides giving them clothes that double as swimsuits to coincide with the abundance of water in Hoenn.

Back