Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Magolor said:
Cirdec said:
How many arms this thing has?

Looks like four arms and four legs in the back.

Also, finally. Metagross is freaking awesome and I was so hoping for a mega evolution for it. Not to keen on the dick spike though. Now we wait for Mega Milotic.
My wants for a Mega Milotic.

-Water/Fairy typing
-Attack +30
-Defense +30
-Special Attack +30
-Special Defense +10
-Speed stays the same.

Basically a reverse version of Mega Gyarados.

Magolor said:
Also, finally. Metagross is freaking awesome and I was so hoping for a mega evolution for it. Not to keen on the dick spike though.

It would be much better if the Spike was at the intersection of the cross.

Ugh.

Was hoping for Levitate so Metagross can be an ungodly(ungodlier?) force, but Tough Claws is still good.

GalacticPetey said:
Magolor said:
Also, finally. Metagross is freaking awesome and I was so hoping for a mega evolution for it. Not to keen on the dick spike though. Now we wait for Mega Milotic.
My wants for a Mega Milotic.

-Water/Fairy typing
-Attack +30
-Defense +30
-Special Attack +30
-Special Defense +10
-Speed stays the same.

Basically a reverse version of Mega Gyarados.

Personally, I hope they don't bother with Milotic's Attack since it's very bleh and rather they use it for its defenses or speed. I didn't like how Game Freak wasted X number of stat boosts on useless stats for specific Pokemon.

Has anyone seen this?

cASieGs-1024x747.jpg

The silhouettes are Ludicolo, Shiftry, Sableye, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Flygon, Zangoose, Seviper, Salamence, Metagross, Latias, and Latios. A bunch of those have already been confirmed. So:

*bleep* YES MEGA FLYGON AND MEGA SALAMENCE

Mega Salamence is a bit predictable

yep because gamefreak couldn't care about balance

DragonFreak said:
Although never would have guessed Mega Kanghastan...that was a very nice surprise.

And the most broken mega evolution besides mega Gengar and mega Mewtwo X & Y.

GalacticPetey said:
>Megagross has tough claws

Oh dear God, the bullet punches. Hold me, I'm scared.

Mega Metagross's attack needs to be higher or equal than 449 (175 attack base stat) with a neutral nature to make its bullet punch better than Mega Scizor.

So it needs at least +40 in attack.

Yeah I would say that it's fake, but Sableye, Camerupt, Sharpedo, Metagross, Latias, and Latios have all been confirmed in some way.

Here's the redesigns of the first five Gym Leaders:

corocoro8147.jpg

Flannery didn't change at all and Wattson put on weight it seems...He's still the best Gen III Gym Leader.

Sydney and Phoebe:

corocoro8148.jpg

Phoebe has a Dusknoir. THANK. GOD. My predictions are coming true. Now introduce Mega Dusknoir please.

Back