Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Surprised there isn't a Salamence Mega Evolution yet.

I don't really like Mega Swampert's design that much. I mean, it's all right, but it could've been better.

Hmm, maybe Glaile can get a mega-evolution? Or Castform? Or Swellow? Ooo, I'd like Swellow.

MEGA SABLEYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[size=24pt]AAAA[size=36pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size][/size]

Cirdec said:
Milotic needs a Mega evolution.

If Wallace is the champion, it will have one. If Steven is the champion, there'll be a Mega Metagross.

...this is going to be a thing now, isn't it? The champion having a Mega Evolution?

Not necessarily as the champion, though.

Can I just say, in Gen 7, can we make the starter's Mega Stones only avaliable post-game? Because it can make the game waaaaay too easy to have access to a Mega Evolution early in the game.

Technically you only got access to them in the mid-game since you'd need fully evolved Pokémon to use them so the starter would be Level 32+, which should be your level somewhere in the mid-game.

Secret bases are always awesome. I wonder why they haven't returned them in later Pokemon games.

Yui Hirasawa said:
Guys...

Secret bases...

BUT STREETPASS!

You've generally beaten yourself to the punch.

Expanding on that, though; if you were to streetpass someone and found their secret base afterwards, I'm guessing you'd battle their current team or something.

Morty said:
MEGA SABLEYE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[size=24pt]AAAA[size=36pt]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA[/size][/size]
All of those As make you look as if you're mega evolving yourself :yoshi:

The big question still remains- who has the better dress, Mega Diancie, or Mega Gardevoir?

When your 3DS is on or is in sleep mode (shut but not turned off, just standby) and you pass by other people who have their 3DS on or in sleep mode, you will exchange select data with them if they are playing a game you own (someone confirm this for me, I don't streetpass ever) and that data is used in your game somehow.

I just realised that the Team Magma and Aqua symbols were modeled on an omega and alpha symbol. They knew this was going to happen all along!

Turn it on its side.

^dippy's bad for zae's health, she comes real stealth
she got bombs for zae's moms, fuck car alarms

Back