Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire (Ruby and Sapphire Remakes)!

Beat the Pokemon league
now i'm doing the space thing and I don't really care about it at all.

I DEFEATED WALLY IN FRONT OF THE MAWVILLE CITY GYM
AND I'VE NEVER FELT WORSE ABOUT DEFEATING ANYONE IN A POKEMON BATTLE

Oh, I remember that when I played Emerald. My Swellow literally one-shotted his Ralts.

Smg2daisy said:
Triple battles is your only way to enjoy it.
Triple battles are great because you can use your sides as support and have the middle has multiple opponent, hit-hard moves.

Only problem is that it takes forever to wipe everything out.

Lumastar said:
What if the Battle Frontier got its own game?
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
If they did, there would probably be microtransactions, charging a dollar for every battle. Just judging by how Pokemon has been lately.

Good Cop and Bad Cop said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
If they did, there would probably be microtransactions, charging a dollar for every battle. Just judging by how Pokemon has been lately.
That would be too obvious. They would give you a couple of lives before the "pay or wait" incentive kicks in.

Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
That would be too obvious. They would give you a couple of lives before the "pay or wait" incentive kicks in.
Hopefully, it's just the spin-offs that will be shameless cash grabs. The only good Pokemon games are the main series games, everything else is just a dull time-passer.

Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.
Hopefully, it's just the spin-offs that will be shameless cash grabs. The only good Pokemon games are the main series games, everything else is just a dull time-passer.
Have you ever played Pokemon Snap or Pokemon Pinball or Pokemon Colosseum?

You should try Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Red/Blue Team, its sequel Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky, or Pokémon Conquest. All three are well worth your time. And heck, there are other great Pokémon spin-offs out there as well if you avoid the bad ones such as the ones pointed out above.

Like I said sometime before here in response to someone's remark on the game (I think it was BloF) the newest Pokémon Rumble is surprisingly decent. Heck, there's even a price cap so that you don't spend thousands of dollars like some other people have on certain freemium games. In fact, I think that aside from Pokémon Shuffle Nintendo has handled games in this often-bashed genre very well.

Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.

You've obviously never played the Pokémon Stadium series, Pokémon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (except the new one), Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Snap. In fact the only bad one I can think of is Shuffle.

Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.

You've obviously never played the Pokémon Stadium series, Pokémon Colosseum and XD Gale of Darkness, the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series (except the new one), Pokémon Conquest or Pokémon Snap. In fact the only bad one I can think of is Shuffle.
I just play the new generation games, so maybe they've gone downhill.

Last edited:
Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Congrats you've literally found one of the few bad pokemon games and decided to make a blanket statement about all pokemon spin offs

Macho King Randy Savage said:
Glitchy said:
Lumastar said:
Lumastar said:
Bad idea. Very bad idea.

Congrats you've literally found one of the few bad pokemon games and decided to make a blanket statement about all pokemon spin offs
I was referring to the games I've played.

Back