Seriously, what's with that Pink Gold Peach?

Super Smash Misty said:
Astronomical said:
Super Smash Misty said:
Dreamy Fawful said:
Magikrazy said:
Dreamy Fawful said:
PeteyPiranhaPerson said:
I like her too, IMO she's better than Honey Queen
Nah, Honey Queen is miles better.

And I loathe Honey Queen.
oh, of course you hate the lady newcomers

sexist
No, there just hasn't recently been a female newcomer that I liked.

Baby Peach was fine. Baby Daisy and Baby Rosalina were simply too far.
Is it because Baby Peach already appeared in Yoshi's Island DS (and maybe Sluggers, I don't know which came first)?
Baby Daisy was also in Sluggers, but I don't know which one came first. Most likely Yoshi's Island DS.
Y's Is. DS was first, but I'm not sure about Sluggers/Kart Wii
Yoshi's Island DS was released in 2006-2007, while Sluggers was released 2008. Since you mentioned it, Mario Kart Wii was released 2008-2009.

Magikrazy said:
You guys know
there's a wiki, right?

For those of you too lazy to click the links, they both came out in 2008, but Mario Kart Wii came out a few months earlier.
I do know there's a wiki. That's what I used to make the post above yours.
EDIT: The 2006-2007 for Yoshi's Island DS and the 2008-2009 for Mario Kart Wii was referencing all the regions I saw.

Astronomical said:
Magikrazy said:
You guys know
there's a wiki, right?

For those of you too lazy to click the links, they both came out in 2008, but Mario Kart Wii came out a few months earlier.
EDIT: The 2006-2007 for Yoshi's Island DS and the 2008-2009 for Mario Kart Wii was referencing all the regions I saw.
My bad.

Your post sort of implied that you were guessing and that Super Sluggers was released earlier.

It's a fact, foo.

H. Queen > Me.

Magikrazy said:
Astronomical said:
Magikrazy said:
You guys know
there's a wiki, right?

My bad.

Your post sort of implied that you were guessing and that Super Sluggers was released earlier.
Whoops, sorry. That was a mistake that was my fault.

-------------

Getting back on topic here: I think Pink Gold Peach was created as another female heavyweight because Honey Queen was disliked among the Mario fanbase, more than Metal Mario. Now, she's been replaced by Pink Gold Peach, and now apparently we need someone more "original"... Then, why didn't you appreciate Honey Queen? If you liked Honey Queen, then don't listen to me, lol.

"It couldn't get worse than H. Queen."

>It gets worse than H. Queen.

Astronomical said:
Getting back on topic here: I think Pink Gold Peach was created as another female heavyweight because Honey Queen was disliked among the Mario fanbase, more than Metal Mario. Now, she's been replaced by Pink Gold Peach, and now apparently we need someone more "original"... Then, why didn't you appreciate Honey Queen? If you liked Honey Queen, then don't listen to me, lol.

Well if Honey Queen was disliked, I don't think introducing another version of another character, which is unpopular too, is a wise choice.

Baby Luigi said:
Astronomical said:

Well if Honey Queen was disliked, I don't think introducing another version of another character, which is unpopular too, is a wise choice.
Well, another theory of mine is that everyone at Nintendo got drunk Fair point. Maybe they saw that Metal Mario was being used a lot online, but they never saw Honey Queen online. They probably figured that since he was really popular, Pink Gold Peach would probably be the same way. Yeah, too bad he was the troll character (at least, that's what I've been hearing...). Nintendo, try a bit harder next time, and check the reasons on why they're popular.
**Then again, these are my suggestions, I don't work there. And it's also late and I don't think straight at this time. So, if my logic makes no sense, I'm not really reading my work and double-checking or anything. I'm just focused on not passing out.**

I guess she is gonna be a "ass" character (The most popular character to choose thing).

Notables:

Mario Kart DS- Bowser
Mario Kart Wii- Funky Kong
Mario Kart 7- Metal Mario

I hate this gal.

I'd rather choose Honey Queen.

God if this Pink Gold Peach thing continues i'll blank my worldwide mariowiki profile and have an eternal haitus.

Randombob-omb4761 said:
God if this Pink Gold Peach thing continues i'll blank my worldwide mariowiki profile and have an eternal haitus.

goodbye then

Crackin355 said:
:pgp: is the best character to exist ever. thank you based sakurai.

Miyamoto: luv u 2
You: O///O

what did I just write
It's the WORST! Metal Mario is a power-up not a character. But at least THAT was a thing! No Diddy for THIS SHEET?

Randombob-omb4761 said:
Threats of account suicide are so juicy.

Bob-omb Buttbuddy said:
Crackin355 said:
:pgp: is the best character to exist ever. thank you based sakurai.

Miyamoto: luv u 2
You: O///O

what did I just write
It's the WORST! Metal Mario is a power-up not a character. But at least THAT was a thing! No Diddy for THIS SHEET?

Pink Gold Peach is better than Diddy Kong.

Back