WarioWare: Do it Yourself

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Rumour says that players will be able to "create" their own microgames. Hmm. Discuss.

Re: Made in Ore

Amazing! I think I might actually buy this one...

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=954390&img=1&popup=1

Garlic Man said:
Rumour says that players will be able to "create" their own microgames. Hmm. Discuss.
Is this some kind of Warioware game?

ShyGuy27 said:
Garlic Man said:
Is this some kind of Warioware game?
Yes ind00d my deed.

Is "Made in Ore" its English name too? If not, I wonder if they're gonna use "WarioWare: _____'d" or just "WarioWare: _____".

Smiddle said:
Is "Made in Ore" its English name too? If not, I wonder if they're gonna use "WarioWare: _____'d" or just "WarioWare: _____".
WarioWare: Me

Maybe? That's just a personal guess.

Lario said:
Garlic Man said:
I wonder how...
Watch the videos. You'll see. :)

Do Ore die.

(Fictional Cookie for whoever get the reference)

Blitzwing-2 said:
Do Ore die.

I get the reference, but it's actually not pronounced like "Or" (unless you already knew that and referenced it to it intentionally to increase the joke effect and *BRAINASPLOSION*)

Anyway... it's actually pronounced like "Oray" with a short "eh" sound

Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Do Ore die.

I get the reference, but it's actually not pronounced like "Or" (unless you already knew that and referenced it to it intentionally to increase the joke effect and *BRAINASPLOSION*)

You didn't get it.

Blitzwing-2 said:
Garlic Man said:
Blitzwing-2 said:
Do Ore die.

You didn't get it.
Yes I did.

StaceyCrygor said:
I'm totally psyched with this one! ;D God knows what I'd base my custom microgames on. xD
Yeah... lol

Free Loader said:
I haven't exactly been following the franchise since it started, but I liked Smooth Moves, and making your own microgames sounds pretty fun. Although it sounds like the kind of thing that takes you way too long to make the little like 10 second microgame, but if I get the game I'll probably end up making tons of them.

EDIT: Ya know, shouldn't a mod move this to the Wario board?
In reply to your Edit: I asked Wayoshi to move it right after I mistakenly created the thread here. No response, and no move, however.

Topic Mov'd.

Bumped for awesome game. WarioWare games usually don't last me long, but hopefully this will keep me busy for quite a while

StaceyCrygor said:
Just heard that you can make your own music for your own microgames.

DO EFFIN WANT
Music! Dang! I love making music :3

(like Mario Paint!)

Back