WarioWare: Do it Yourself

Re: Made in Ore

I guess it's complicated to make Micro games...

Or is it easy?

Or is not released yet?

Lario said:
I guess it's complicated to make Micro games...

Or is it easy?

Or is not released yet?
Not released.

Magitroopa said:
Looks fun, but I'm not interested in the DSi.
Yeah, but it's playable on the DS...

Magitroopa said:
Halvin said:
Magitroopa said:
Looks fun, but I'm not interested in the DSi.
Yeah, but it's playable on the DS...
Really? I thought it was a downloadable DSi game.
Wait... it is? I'm conf00sed now.

StaceyCrygor said:
Only way to find out is to wait and see. ;D
Exactly. =)

There's two downloadable games, one for Wii and the other for DSI. Apparently, both are utilities that allow you to screw around with what you did in Made in Ore.

Blitzwing-2 said:
There's two downloadable games, one for Wii and the other for DSI. Apparently, both are utilities that allow you to screw around with what you did in Made in Ore.
IMO, the SD card should be utilized to somehow transfer information from one MIW to another MIW. 8)

Making your own microgames and music is a really great addition to the game. That's one of my favorite features on Guitar Hero: World Tour: making music. I might actually get this Wario game simply based on that. :)

Stooben Rooben said:
Making your own microgames and music is a really great addition to the game. That's one of my favorite features on Guitar Hero: World Tour: making music. I might actually get this Wario game simply based on that. :)
Guitar Hero... I hear it's good(from the ENTIRE WORLD), so I might get it someday...

Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Guitar Hero... I hear it's good(from the ENTIRE WORLD), so I might get it someday...
Well, this is just my opinion, but when you resort to playing around with a plastic guitar and pretending that you're a rock star, you've just reached a new plateau of nerddom.

ShyGuy27 said:
Halvin said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Well, this is just my opinion, but when you resort to playing around with a plastic guitar and pretending that you're a rock star, you've just reached a new plateau of nerddom.
Yeah, that's what I always say...

I have a question. Everyone is saying MIW; was a new title for the game confirmed? If so, you should change the toipic title.

ShyGuy27 said:
I have a question. Everyone is saying MIW; was a new title for the game confirmed? If so, you should change the toipic title.
"Made in Wario" is the Japanese series name for "WarioWare". (i.e. the original name)

Halvin said:
ShyGuy27 said:
"Made in Wario" is the Japanese series name for "WarioWare". (i.e. the original name)
Ah.

Also, the English name is actually 'Made in Me'. Also...

I AM !))))))))))))))))% BUYING THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!
. . . . 100000000...

So "Utusu" Made in Wario came out first, apparently. I don't know how much Ore will be pushed back, however.

This is a legitimate revival. Not a bump or necropost.

WarioWare: D.I.Y.

Discuss. ;D

I, for one, am all for it, since I'm the creative type.

Back