Characters in the next SSB

Smiddle said:
Master Lucario said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
I want Captain Falcon in SSB4, since he wasn't in Brawl. And before anyone says anything, the Captain Falcon in Brawl is actually Rick Wheeler (Rick Failure), so it doesn't count.

BRING BACK DOUGLAS JAY FALCON!
Wait... how do you know the one in Brawl was Wheeler? (i.e. wasn't Douglas Jay?)
Because the Captain Falcon in Brawl sucks too much to be the real Captain Falcon.

Yeeeeees, and Meta-Knight is Chuck Norris in disguise! omg!
No, SNAKE is Chuck in disguise! (or...not really in disguise)

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Master Lucario said:
Garlic Man said:
Master Lucario said:
I want Captain Falcon in SSB4, since he wasn't in Brawl. And before anyone says anything, the Captain Falcon in Brawl is actually Rick Wheeler (Rick Failure), so it doesn't count.

BRING BACK DOUGLAS JAY FALCON!
Wait... how do you know the one in Brawl was Wheeler? (i.e. wasn't Douglas Jay?)
Because the Captain Falcon in Brawl sucks too much to be the real Captain Falcon.

Yeeeeees, and Meta-Knight is Chuck Norris in disguise! omg!
No, SNAKE is Chuck in disguise! (or...not really in disguise)
Yes, disguise! Don't you see that thing he has on his forehead? (Forgot what it's called...)

I think they should get rid of all clones (except for Jigglypuff, who isn't SUCH a clone), like Falco, Wolf, Lucas, Toon Link, etc. Specially Falco and Wolf, they're EXACTLY THE SAME as Fox!

King Panda said:
I think they should get rid of all clones (except for Jigglypuff, who isn't SUCH a clone), like Falco, Wolf, Lucas, Toon Link, etc. Specially Falco and Wolf, they're EXACTLY THE SAME as Fox!

Wrong. Falco and Wolf are not clones. They're nothing like Fox. If they were exactly the same, you could use the same strategy for all of them, and still win.

Master Lucario said:
King Panda said:

Wrong. Falco and Wolf are not clones. They're nothing like Fox. If they were exactly the same, you could use the same strategy for all of them, and still win.
Details, details. OK, MAYBE they're different and you can use different strategies with them, but you CAN'T say they NOTHING like Fox. They all have that reflector shield thingy, they all have the gun, they even have the same final smash. I can accept at least ONE CLONE per character, but THREE characters that are freaking clones really alike?!

King Panda said:
Master Lucario said:
King Panda said:

Details, details. OK, MAYBE they're different and you can use different strategies with them, but you CAN'T say they NOTHING like Fox. They all have that reflector shield thingy, they all have the gun, they even have the same final smash. I can accept at least ONE CLONE per character, but THREE characters that are freaking clones really alike?!
I can accept at least ONE GRAMMATICAL ERROR per word, but a whole PHRASE that's screwed up incorrect?!

(jk)

Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
Master Lucario said:
King Panda said:

I can accept at least ONE GRAMMATICAL ERROR per word, but a whole PHRASE that's screwed up incorrect?!

(jk)
Meh ¬¬
If someone understood me, then I don't care, when you have problems understanding me, THEN complain about it.

King Panda said:
If someone understood me, then I don't care, when you have problems understanding me, THEN complain about it.
*complains*

Falco/Fox/Wolf aren't very similar, actually. Only things similar is only some normal attacks, their Final Smash, and their special moves.

Same thing with Toon Link/Link and Lucas/Ness.

ShyGuy27 said:
King Panda said:
Garlic Man said:
King Panda said:
*complains*
*doesn't listen*
*types up this post*
*types up this reply*

Smiddle said:
Falco/Fox/Wolf aren't very similar, actually. Only things similar is only some normal attacks, their Final Smash, and their special moves.

Same thing with Toon Link/Link and Lucas/Ness.
What do you mean "only"? That sounds like "most" to me...

Lario said:
I'm sensing a baby character coming, or maybe just a pair...
I lol'd.

McDimentio said:
/\ lol why?
another good one is Travis Touchdown
Lol Travis. We need Dr. Peace too. :3

They should add two more F-Zero characters, since the series isn't very well known. They could add a few more characters, to make people more interested in it.

Black Shadow should be added, definitely. He can use Ganondorf's current moveset, and Ganondorf himself can get a new one.

As for the other new character, I'd like to say someone like Bio Rex, but he's not important enough. Mighty Gazelle is F-Zero racer #1, but like Rex, he isn't important enough. So, Samurai Goroh.

Fox

- High speed
-falls fast
- gun makes people flinch

- standard landmaster

Falco

-twice as high jump
- throws reflector
- gun fires fast/doesn't make people flinch

- better aerodynamics on landmaster

Wolf

- slow
- stronger attacks
- Reflector damages from wider range
- gun can actually hurt someone while being pulled out

- better control and attacks, but Landmaster doesn't last as long

I'm such a looser for typing this up x.x

Also, Falco seems to have a lot of rotatey attacks this time...

You spin me right round baby right round like a rec--*shot*

Smiddle said:
Also, Falco seems to have a lot of rotatey attacks this time...

You spin me right round baby right round like a rec--*shot*
That's one of my many favorite YTP fads.

Rosalina Spalko said:
Fox

- High speed
-falls fast
- gun fires fast/doesn't make people flinch
- standard landmaster

Falco

-twice as high jump
- throws reflector
- gun makes people flinch

- better aerodynamics on landmaster

Wolf

- slow
- stronger attacks
- Reflector damages from wider range
- gun can actually hurt someone while being pulled out

- better control and attacks, but Landmaster doesn't last as long

I'm such a looser for typing this up x.x

You had the effects of Fox and Falco's blasters mixed up, so I fixed it.

Back