Your favorite Pokemon

Kirby's quite the trash talker in Kirby's Avalanche, who knew something so cute was so foul mouthed...

Max2 said:
Sing:

"Yoshi, Yosh Yosh, YOSHI... Yosh Yoshi, Yosh Yash..."

Talk:

"Yoshi! Yash! Hup! Gong!"

Yoshi sings in the SBBB music. RLY.

that was the "sing" example.

my top ten

*Poliwhirl
*Snorlax
*Gengar
*Probopass
*Slaking
*Blastoise
*Abomosnow
*Wailmer
*Primeape
*Empilion

WarioLoaf said:
my top ten

*Poliwhirl
*Snorlax
*Gengar
*Probopass
*Slaking
*Blastoise
*Abomosnow
*Wailmer
*Primeape
*Empilion

Most of those are kinda...plump...

No, he isn't plump at all. He's kinda skinny, actually. I saw his death scene on Youtube.

I wish I could catch Sir Crocodile....

Just imagine Feraligatr can control sand or whatever it is Sir Crocodile does, I forget. Anyways, exempting Shaymin, Darkrai and Arceus, I have every single legendary Pokemon.... :eekdance:

Feraligatr is Water.... oh lol, the Crocodile-Alligator connection :P

I have them all, too. Except those three, Heatran, Giratina, Celebi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Fione, Creselia, and Mesprit. Wow, that's a lot after all.

And they said getting every Pokemon game that came out was pointless, whose laughing now! And since I've recently got a DS GameShark, I can get Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai and my collection will be complete.

Power trip aside, I basicly like any ghost Pokemon, or anything thats either rare/powerful/looks cool.

Sir Grodus said:
And they said getting every Pokemon game that came out was pointless, whose laughing now! And since I've recently got a DS GameShark, I can get Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai and my collection will be complete.

Power trip aside, I basicly like any ghost Pokemon, or anything thats either rare/powerful/looks cool.

Cheater! :eek:

I got Jirachi from Colloseim Disc, Mew from an event!

Hey! I only cheated in getting Mew, Celebi and Deoxys, the rest I got "the right way" (including Jirachi, Ho-oh, Lugia, etc.).

Plumber said:
Sir Grodus said:

Cheater! :eek:

I got Jirachi from Colloseim Disc, Mew from an event!

:roll: Okay, I'll admit it. My friend, used a code to get my Swampert, Typhlosion, and Meganium to 999 stats on everything on my Emerald. I was one battle away from finishing the Battle Frontier. Then, my sister throws my out a window! Any way, my favorite Pokemon is definantly Arceus. (I also got a buch of rare pokemon). But the Pokemon on my trainer card are code free.

I just like the cute pokemon. Like Piplup, Pichu, (huge Pichu fan), and pokemon like that.

P.S. Plumber, remember that Carl the Piplup gag? I have 2 Piplups and named one Carl for ya! :)

My favorite pokemon was that big pterosaur guy, he was one of the original 151, what was his name already?

I also like Trapinch. Too bad he's lame in combat.

Gofer said:
My favorite pokemon was that big pterosaur guy, he was one of the original 151, what was his name already?

His name is Aerodactyl

I think it was like Pterodactyl... Hm... odd. I can't find it in my files. Gimme a sec, K?

all of my favorites are in my sig.

Pichu
Jirachi
Cleffa
Togepi
Piplup
Igglybuff

I think I'm gonna make a pic like that (fake, since I don't have that game). Many people have it now...

These are mine:
1. Missingno
2. Jiggs.

'Nuff said.

Back