Doughnuts.

Smiddle

Power Star
Let's talk about doughnuts.

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)

I like strawberry frosted. Those are the ones with the pink frosting. Their gay but goood.

i liek teh donutz dat r choclut flavord :D

Argh, I forgot it was called "frosting". Anyway, the ones I spoke of have white/pink striping. That's even more gay. :P

I like 'em all. I LIKE THEM ALL, I TELL YOU!

EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF DOUGHNUT!!!!!

...But glazed krullers are my favorite. :D

Boston cream Doughnuts.

A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.

Smiddle said:
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:

Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*
:(

Well, when we were in London, there were doughnut shops... or at least one...

Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:

*omnomnomnom*

I'm surprised doughnut shops aren't found in almost every city worldwide. :(

Oh, and after much searching, I found your favorite doughnut. :)
ber_doug.jpg

Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:

*omnomnomnom*

I'm surprised doughnut shops aren't found in almost every city worldwide. :(

Oh, and after much searching, I found your favorite doughnut. :)
ber_doug.jpg

Actually it has a hole in it, and has white/pink striped frosting, but that'll do. :) *eats*

Smiddle said:

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)
Am I the only one who spells it "Donut"?

Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

I spell it that way.

Free Loader said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:

I spell it that way.
Me too, almost all of the time.
Ah, ok.

Lario said:
"D'oh!

Nuts!"

- Homer, than Lenny, Simpsons comics
DUh! Notes! [/lolwut]

Back