Doughnuts.

Smiddle

Power Star
Let's talk about doughnuts.

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)
 

ShyGuy27

The Cardinal is dead -- long live The Cardinal!
I like strawberry frosted. Those are the ones with the pink frosting. Their gay but goood.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Argh, I forgot it was called "frosting". Anyway, the ones I spoke of have white/pink striping. That's even more gay. :P
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
I like 'em all. I LIKE THEM ALL, I TELL YOU!

EVERY SINGLE TYPE OF DOUGHNUT!!!!!

...But glazed krullers are my favorite. :D
 

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
Boston cream Doughnuts.
 

Smiddle

Power Star
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Smiddle said:
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.
Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.
Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*
:(

Well, when we were in London, there were doughnut shops... or at least one...
 

Stooben Rooben

Star Spirit
Chat Administrator
Retired Wiki Staff
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.
Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*
:(

Well, when we were in London, there were doughnut shops... or at least one...
I'm surprised doughnut shops aren't found in almost every city worldwide. :(

Oh, and after much searching, I found your favorite doughnut. :)
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Smiddle said:
A question, do you have specific doughnut shops over there where you buy nothing (or almost nothing but) doughnuts? Over here, we don't. :( There are just very small sections for them in the grocery stores.

Scht00b: That looks yummeh.
Yeah, we have doughnut shops over here. Krispy Kreme and Dunkin' Donuts are the most widespread ones. :eek: Sorry you don't have them in Europe though. :(

*omnomnomnom*
:(

Well, when we were in London, there were doughnut shops... or at least one...
I'm surprised doughnut shops aren't found in almost every city worldwide. :(

Oh, and after much searching, I found your favorite doughnut. :)
Actually it has a hole in it, and has white/pink striped frosting, but that'll do. :) *eats*
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Smiddle said:
Let's talk about doughnuts.

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)
Am I the only one who spells it "Donut"?
 

Turboo

Shine Sprite
Wiki Administrator
Chat Administrator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Let's talk about doughnuts.

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)
Am I the only one who spells it "Donut"?
I spell it that way.
 

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Free Loader said:
The_Chozo_Yoshi said:
Garlic Man said:
Smiddle said:
Let's talk about doughnuts.

My favourite doughnuts are those with raspberry filling and raspberry glazing. :)
Am I the only one who spells it "Donut"?
I spell it that way.
Me too, almost all of the time.
Ah, ok.
 
Top