Doughnuts.

Homer_Simpson_2006.png

Homer likes dounuts, too.

Toadbert101 said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmm

Want some now, why'd you made this thread? :(

To discuss the yummyness.

Nerdy Guy, I suspect that everyone already was aware of that.

I am, oddly enough, fairly new to donuts. I prefer simple glazed donuts form Krispy Kreme. Then again, I have hardly tried anything else from anywhere else, so that might change. :)

Acordding to what Google Image Search gave me, they're making a movie about dounuts:

poster9327402yb7.jpg

EDIT: Holy crap, there's a second one!!!

donut2posteray3.jpg

Free Loader said:
Are you sure your not just making those on some kind of generator and SAYING you found them on google? You tend to do these things.
I made them, I just say that because I want to know how you think of them without knowing I made it.

Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:
Are you sure your not just making those on some kind of generator and SAYING you found them on google? You tend to do these things.
I made them, I just say that because I want to know how you think of them without knowing I made it.

Well, it was pretty obvious they were home-made anyway, but they were actually quite decent.

Smiddle said:
Nerdy Guy said:
Free Loader said:

Well, it was pretty obvious they were home-made anyway, but they were actually quite decent.
I can agree, but there's giant pixls. (I SPELT IT WRONG! AGEN! SNL... FORGET IT.)

Dunkin' Donuts' Maple Frosted donuts with sprinkles. =3

Back