Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Toadette 4evur said:
SuperAnthony said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. At least it comes out tomorrow!
Something tells me that I'm gonna have a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG school day tomorrow. ^^;

Defiantly.

Rooben Stooben said:
This game was rated 9.5 over at IGN. I think this will be a game that;s not a disappointment.

Well of course its not gonna be a disappointment. They honestly gave it a extra .5 from the other games is because you can play as Bowser. If you couldn't play as him, it would get another 9 or lower.

I reserved it thank god.

Ha ha! I am watching Skawo90s walkthrough for the game, and at one point in the beginning, Fawful says, "YES!!! Easy as bread sandwhiches!!!" I cracked up when he said that.

SuperAnthony said:
I reserved it thank god.

Ha ha! I am watching Skawo90s walkthrough for the game, and at one point in the beginning, Fawful says, "YES!!! Easy as bread sandwhiches!!!" I cracked up when he said that.

I reserved it last Thursday. :D

I'm watching them too. Giant Bowser battle=even more epic than it was 7 months ago.

I'm happy that you can play as Bowser more than the Bros. But I am gonna do the million sidequests.

Toadette 4evur said:
Count Bleck said:
Toadette 4evur said:

SuperAnthony+Toadette4evur= :-*

Lol. Im just kidding, but you do agree on a lot....

Dude that's just wrong. (I'm a boy, FYI)
I got mistaken for a school teacher once on the internet, so just be glad he didn't think you were someone who people hate.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Count Bleck said:
Toadette 4evur said:

SuperAnthony+Toadette4evur= :-*

I got mistaken for a school teacher once on the internet, so just be glad he didn't think you were someone who people hate.
And sometimes I get mistaken for a sane person. SOMETIMES. Back on topic, I really like the idea of how the bros. actions affect bowsers, and vice versa. And Bowser's specials seem cool.

My dad's going to pick it up at Nintendo World after he get off from work since he works in New York City. ;D

Cool. Could you PM me telling me how it is? Apparently GameStop doesn't get it until tomorrow, or so it says on GameFAQS.

Does anyone know how many times you have to fight Midbus and Fawful?

Rooben Stooben said:
Cool. Could you PM me telling me how it is? Apparently GameStop doesn't get it until tomorrow, or so it says on GameFAQS.

Does anyone know how many times you have to fight Midbus and Fawful?
Not sure yet, my dad doesn't normaly get home until around 7:00 PM due to the fact we live in New Jersey.

Toadette 4evur said:
Count Bleck said:
Toadette 4evur said:

SuperAnthony+Toadette4evur= ???

Sorry, didn't know. The Toadette4evur thing made me think you were a girl.

Anyway, I'm definently getting this game. I've changed my mind. I need a new DS game anyway...

Toadette 4evur said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Apparently GameStop doesn't get it until tomorrow

They get it tomorrow morning, which is lame since most games come the morning of the release date. :/
I think the Nintendo World Store in New York City has it, tat's why my dad's going there after work. My mom acttuly called my dad up at work just to ask him to buy a copy for me, he agreed to since I was doing good in school. ;D

It's not supposed to be released until October outside of the USA and Japan, I thought? Does anyone know if Bowser fights anything besides buildings as Giant Bowser?

Rooben Stooben said:
It's not supposed to be released until October outside of the USA and Japan, I thought?
I thought that was NSMBWii's supposed realise date.

Jeff said:
Toadette 4evur said:
Rooben Stooben said:
Apparently GameStop doesn't get it until tomorrow

They get it tomorrow morning, which is lame since most games come the morning of the release date. :/
I think the Nintendo World Store in New York City has it, tat's why my dad's going there after work. My mom acttuly called my dad up at work just to ask him to buy a copy for me, he agreed to since I was doing good in school. ;D

That's because Nintendo thinks everyone lives in or near NYC and can just go there. :/ I'm just hoping GameStop made a mistake and actually got them today. If not, I'm gonna punch Reggie in the face.

Back