Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Nice, I guess.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Maybe not that good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thats the problem. i fought every enemy i could find and i leveled up probably 1 or 2 times. it was fun at the beginning but the shark boy part was impossible for me. i have it on the computer so i can play whenever i want. i do like RPG's but Pokemon needed too much training and because i live in Australia we dont have a gamespot around that ive seen.

First of all, we've moved back on topic looooooong ago.

Second, no. The sharks are pathetic. If you need to grind that much to beat them, then you are really bad at Earthbound.

Crackin355 said:
thats the problem. i fought every enemy i could find and i leveled up probably 1 or 2 times. it was fun at the beginning but the shark boy part was impossible for me. i have it on the computer so i can play whenever i want. i do like RPG's but Pokemon needed too much training and because i live in Australia we dont have a gamespot around that ive seen.
You need to heal, defend, use PSI, etc. every once in a while, not just bashing.

On-topic:
Anyone know when the exact realise day is?

I'll buy this game whenever I buy PiT, because it does look pretty good. ...Though, I'll probably take a Sharpie and scribble out the game's sub-name. :P

Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:
You need to heal, defend, use PSI, etc. every once in a while, not just bashing.

On-topic:

I believe it is September 14th.

Fawful said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:

On-topic:

For the US or Europe? Either way, I CAN'T WAIT! THAT'S 15/14 days AWAY! :eek:

Jeff said:
Fawful said:
Noah89 said:
Crackin355 said:

On-topic:

For the US or Europe? Either way, I CAN'T WAIT! THAT'S 15/14 days AWAY! :eek:
Patience, young grasshopper.

That Sweetbasket moves looks sort of strange. If Luigi is that big, he's obviously been eating WAY too many sweets. XP

Have you been to http://bowsersinsidestory.com/ ? You can pre-order the game and watch videos from it. Watch the 3rd video. It seems that fawful has a new catchphrase. Also, his laugh is...strange. ;D

Yoshi Boo 118 said:
Have you been to http://bowsersinsidestory.com/ ? You can pre-order the game and watch videos from it. Watch the 3rd video. It seems that fawful has a new catchphrase. Also, his laugh is...strange. ;D
That's the officail Nintendo site, so I'm sure many people have been there before, it's still pretty cool though.

The Fawful bot thing is really weird.

http://www.mariowiki.com/Gerahō

^ those enemies are strange.

BUMP!

Just saw the commercial, it was just a bunch of kids standing infront of colorful backgrounds, while explaining the first 10 or so minutes of the game. It sucked compared to SS and PiT's epic commercials. Also learned that it's coming out on the 14th for the US! ;D

It will be cool playing as Bowser, but Bowser swallowing Mario and Luigi? I don't think so. The plot isn't everything though, it's mainly the gameplay.

Jeff said:
BUMP!

Just saw the commercial, it was just a bunch of kids standing infront of colorful backgrounds, while explaining the first 10 or so minutes of the game. It sucked compared to SS and PiT's epic commercials. Also learned that it's coming out on the 14th for the US! ;D

Kuil, 5 days after my brother's birthday.

Yeah I saw the USA commercial. Kinda stunk. The only good part were the itty parts of gameplay. Those kids couldn't act. :-\

Plus it also reveled the arrival of the White and Pink DSi, which come out the 13th of September.

SuperAnthony said:
Yeah I saw the USA commercial. Kinda stunk. The only good part were the itty parts of gameplay. Those kids couldn't act. :-\

Plus it also reveled the arrival of the White and Pink DSi, which come out the 13th of September.
Today's the 12th so that means the new DSi colors are coming out tommarrow, and BiS is only 2 days away! :eek:

It seems like just yestarday we were guessing what the US title was going to be, and that was before Uniju got deleted by that hacker.

I have the Black DSi, I would prefer the white one, but it's too late.

Yeah, I wasn't here when you guys were guessing the titles. But it does seem like yesterday I just found out about the game, and I thought it was called Mario and Luigi RPG 3.

When people call part of the game the Overworld, are they referring to in the belly, out, or both?

This game was rated 9.5 over at IGN. I think this will be a game that;s not a disappointment.

Back