Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh...Boring...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. Those are the rumors I heard. :eek:

I think it weill come out in April 5.

Anyway...

This game is gonna be epic!!!

Cause I saw the final boss fight and heard the music, IT WAS AWSOME!!!

If that doesn't pursrade you look at this comment I found one the video:

Stickma14 said:
if only MOTHER final battles were as epic as this

And I thought MOTHER 1,2, and 3 were epic...

That means that...

THIS COULD BE THE MOST EPIC NINTENDO RPG EVER!!!

(Since there's probily no M&LRPG 4 or MOTHER 4)

I hate how M&L mainly play in Bowser's stomach. I wish they would all travel together.

jaffffey said:
I hate how M&L mainly play in Bowser's stomach. I wish they would all travel together.
That part would be impossible, but yes, confining Mario and Luigi to Bowser's stomach could be Nintendo's way to kill this franchise too.

Jackie Chan said:
Yeah!! But what's the story line? Can't wait to play it, even with so little information about the game :3
think its about m&l getting stuck inside bowser

my 200th post yayz!

Sushiario said:
Jackie Chan said:
Yeah!! But what's the story line? Can't wait to play it, even with so little information about the game :3
think its about m&l getting stuck inside bowser

my 200th post yayz!
....They can get out of Bowser Stomach....I think...

I've been caring less and less about this game progressively since I first heard that Mario and Luigi would be in Bowser's stomach the whole time. The name was the final nail in it's coffin.

They're in it for a good portion of the game, but not ALL of it. I've seen like 10 videos with them outside.

The name sucks, though.

King Dedede said:
They're in it for a good portion of the game, but not ALL of it. I've seen like 10 videos with them outside.

The name sucks, though.
Yeah, I agree. The name is the only thing I have against it.

I feel like getting it. Evereyone who has it says its on par with MLSSS. And that was one of my favorite mario games.

I don't see anything wrong with the game's name. I thought it was a pretty good pun.

Does anyone know if the new game will use Brother Points or Brother Items?

I'm so hyped for BIS. It's one of my 'must-gets' for the holidays. I've only played PiT in the series, but I've heard SS is ace and this even acer!

Pass.

I'm more pysched for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. The first one was awesome and the second one shouldn't dissapoint.

I have a confession: I've never played a M&L game. I've beaten all 3 Paper Mario games (aside from the TTYD Pit of 100 trials, and some random sidequests), gotten all the way to Moleville in SMRPG, but I've never touched either of the M&Ls.

OMimistasia said:
Pass.

I'm more pysched for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box. The first one was awesome and the second one shouldn't dissapoint.

It's alright. The puzzles are a bit easier overall.
There's only one puzzle where you have to find a word IIRC, and there are also less maths-based puzzles.
Thankfully, there are less tedious puzzles (Argh Royal Escape in Curious Village). The worst being "peg solitaire" -type and "Knight chess" -type (you have to move a knight piece on every square of a chess board and you can't land it twice on the same square [I CAN'T SOLVE THE 8x8 BOARD])

Story... I think I preferred Curious Village but it isn't bad. There are just some strange things that I won't spoil. (But hint: it reminded me of CodeGeassR2!Sayoko!Ninja)

The mini games were also better in curious village. I hated the camera especially when it comes to finding the difference between pictures, and the hamster thing was stupid. Also tea brewing is tedious.
Other than that, same gameplay and same atmosphere which makes it awesome.
Also there is also a most impressive animated sword fight scene. I recognized I.G.Prod's touch.

It looks pretty good. What kind of Bros. items do they have in the game? I haven't really bothered to watch any trailers for the game.

The Spanish Inquisition said:
It looks pretty good. What kind of Bros. items do they have in the game? I haven't really bothered to watch any trailers for the game.

Well, one of them is the "sweet basket" Luigi has to catch a lot of food falling from the sky and turns huge, then crushes all enemies. Another one is like a shell helmet with a spring. Mario moves left and right to make Luigi bounce across the screen, then Luigi attacks one enemy with a lot of force. I think.

Back