Nintendo DSi

Do you think Nintendos choice on the DSI realease date (summer of 09) is smart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
I wonder if it going to have different colors in the future. So far the colors I seen were black and white. :-\

Same with the Wii, although all you can buy is white, when are they gonna release the other colors we've seen?
For what the Wii? I saw a picture of a black Wii, but it was the beta Wii.

1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
I wonder if it going to have different colors in the future. So far the colors I seen were black and white. :-\

Same with the Wii, although all you can buy is white, when are they gonna release the other colors we've seen?
You havent seen pics of red, green, dark grey and black Wiis?

Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

I seen them. But, they kind of looked photoshopped or recolored.

1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

I dont think so.

1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

They were probably limited edition or custom painted.

Stupid Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Dorkbert9001 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

They were probably limited edition or custom painted.

I dont see why they shouldve been limited edition, but that sounds like the best theory.

Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its coming out...out in April 5,09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo happy now when I heard about this!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry now I'm hyper!!!

1-Up Shroom said:
Ohmigosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its coming out...out in April 5,09!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooooo happy now when I heard about this!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry now I'm hyper!!!
Yay. :D

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I heard that there's going to be a white, black and blue colored DSi. ^-^ ^-^ :D :D

Dual
Screen
Intertube

1-Up Shroom said:
Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I heard that there's going to be a white, black and blue colored DSi. ^-^ ^-^ :D :D

Dual
Screen
Intertube
If by intertube you mean internet, you should know that there is a DS internet browser.

Smartass27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:

Dual
Screen
Intertube
If by intertube you mean internet, you should know that there is a DS internet browser.
That'll be awesome.

No chance am I getting a DSi.
All modern phones have cameras that make the DSi look years out of date.
Plus, no GBA slot so good bye backwards compatibility.

Thanks but if my Lite breaks, I'll just buy another one.

Zeltrax said:

Why would you buy another Lite? The Lite is crap.

Smartass27 said:
Zeltrax said:

Why would you buy another Lite? The Lite is crap.
Because I like its slim shape compared to the old DS, and its screen is a lot brighter.
Oh and I also want to be able to play on my GBA games?
No GBA slot on the DSi = fail. :posh:

But the Lite is a piece of crap. After my current one's complete breakdown, I'm just gonna go back to a classic, indestructible DS.

Smartass27 said:
But the Lite is a piece of crap. After my current one's complete breakdown, I'm just gonna go back to a classic, indestructible DS.
I'll wait for the Nintendo DS Heavy to come out.

DS_subway_train.jpg

Oh wait, that's just a train.

Unless the DSi is truly a different system, then I want as little to do with it as possible. It seems to be nothing more than another cheap, cash-in attempt, just like the DS Lite and Game Boy Micro. They always feel the need to make unnecessary new changes (rather than improving what actually DOES need improvement, such as the volume controls), and then sell it for twice as much as the original.

No thanks.

SolarBlaze said:
Unless the DSi is truly a different system, then I want as little to do with it as possible. It seems to be nothing more than another cheap, cash-in attempt, just like the DS Lite and Game Boy Micro. They always feel the need to make unnecessary new changes (rather than improving what actually DOES need improvement, such as the volume controls), and then sell it for twice as much as the original.

No thanks.

The camera, MP3, Paint and those thigns seemed like a good idea to me :/

Xpike said:
SolarBlaze said:

No thanks.

I'm gonna get it for 2 reasons:

1) Hopefully more sturdy than a Lite.
2) DSiWare.

I can't wait for the release in America ^^
Cuz after it releases in America, I'll have to wait it come to Brazil
and it'll cost a fortune...
Oh well...
I'll buy the blue one! :D

Smartass27 said:
Xpike said:
SolarBlaze said:

No thanks.

I'm gonna get it for 2 reasons:

1) Hopefully more sturdy than a Lite.
2) DSiWare.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

THE LITE'S A LITTLE LESS DURABLE

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Xpike said:
SolarBlaze said:

No thanks.

Yup, too bad it got rid of the GBA slot and the free-region thing (now it has region block like home consoles). Because of that I won´t get a DSi.

Back