Nintendo DSi

Do you think Nintendos choice on the DSI realease date (summer of 09) is smart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll get one in a year or so. Only because of the store.

Zeltrax said:
In England, they are popular but Nintendo has made sure that there's loads available.
So I just walked into Gamestation and got one.
Gamestation lol I've never heard of that one before

That'd be because Gamestation is only found in the UK.
There's no such thing as Gamestop here.

The shop on the DSi is neat, (and so is the camera and browser), but getting rid of the GBA slot was a very stupid move.

Stooben Rooben said:
The shop on the DSi is neat, (and so is the camera and browser), but getting rid of the GBA slot was a very stupid move.
BUMP! (man, this board is dead)

I didn't realy use the DS to play GBA games. I didn't realy like the way it looked. It kinda brought out the dirt on the screen that I didn't normaly notice for some reason. Plus it wa either too bright or too dark. The only bad thing about no GBA slot is that you can't migrate in Pokémon, but I don't do that often enough for it to be a problem.

I agree with Jeff. I like the new outside styling of the DSi, as well as the new functions. Although, I do miss the GBA slot. I do have my DS Lite though, but it is starting to break. Maybe Nintendo will put GBA games in the DSi Shop?

Dr. Mario said:
I agree with Jeff. I like the new outside styling of the DSi, as well as the new functions. Although, I do miss the GBA slot. I do have my DS Lite though, but it is starting to break. Maybe Nintendo will put GBA games in the DSi Shop?
GBA games aren't that old, so they probily won't do that yet. Game Boy Color games on the other hand, would probily come out if they make a DSi VC. I wonder why they haven't made one yet. ???

Jeff said:
I didn't realy use the DS to play GBA games. I didn't realy like the way it looked. It kinda brought out the dirt on the screen that I didn't normaly notice for some reason. Plus it wa either too bright or too dark. The only bad thing about no GBA slot is that you can't migrate in Pokémon, but I don't do that often enough for it to be a problem.

Those... are some of the stupidest complaints I've heard, honestly.

Larry Butz said:
Jeff said:

Those... are some of the stupidest complaints I've heard, honestly.
You just want to be right all the time.

Back