Nintendo DSi

Do you think Nintendos choice on the DSI realease date (summer of 09) is smart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello! Have you seen the new Nintendo DSI? If ya havn't then search "DSI" on youtube. The realese date here isn't even anounced yet! I mean come on! Am I the only one that thinks this is insane?

Stooben Rooben said:
The Grox said:
So, how many of you have actually played/owned a PSP and aren't just stating facts based on other's opinions?

I own a PSP, and it doesn't suck at all.
1st one: Froze up after precisely 45 minutes of gameplay, no matter what.
2nd one: After about 10 minutes of charging, it caught on fire.
3rd one: The top buttons didn't work.

Your PSPs suck. Hard. I've had mine for 2~ years without any problems at all.

Also, all of the Final Fantasy titles that came out for it? What about them? Patapon and Secret Agent Clank, anyone?

...Its ok, I guess.

Bard said:
Stooben Rooben said:
The Grox said:
So, how many of you have actually played/owned a PSP and aren't just stating facts based on other's opinions?

Also, all of the Final Fantasy titles that came out for it? What about them? Patapon and Secret Agent Clank, anyone?
Well, either you're lucky, or I'm really UNlucky.

When I got the PSP, those titles hadn't been released; at least not that I could find. I would've snatched up a FF game in a second.

jeadi said:
Hello! Have you seen the new Nintendo DSI? If ya havn't then search "DSI" on youtube. The realese date here isn't even anounced yet! I mean come on! Am I the only one that thinks this is insane?
I heard on the radio that it was going to be released in late April. Dunno if that's true or not.

Also, topic merged to orignial DSi topic.

Stooben Rooben said:
Bard said:
Stooben Rooben said:
The Grox said:

When I got the PSP, those titles hadn't been released; at least not that I could find. I would've snatched up a FF game in a second.

The only glitch I've ever heard about the PSP would be the early ones having UMDs falling out. They remade FF 1 and 2 for the PSP and released Crisis Core, a prequel to VII.

Stooben Rooben said:
Bard said:
Stooben Rooben said:
The Grox said:

Well, you're the only one affected by the crisis..

ShyGuy27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Did Stooby just double post!? :eek:
Yes, he did.
It happened when I merged the topics somehow. Which is odd, because I was the last to post here, and the last to post in the other topic, so my posts should have been...7 posts apart.

Ninji: I'm surprised I never had that problem, considering I got the PSP right after it was released.

On-topic: Does anyone know what the price will be, or has that not been announced yet?

Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Yes, he did.
It happened when I merged the topics somehow. Which is odd, because I was the last to post here, and the last to post in the other topic, so my posts should have been...7 posts apart.

Ninji: I'm surprised I never had that problem, considering I got the PSP right after it was released.

On-topic: Does anyone know what the price will be, or has that not been announced yet?
I've heard $180.

ShyGuy27 said:
Stooben Rooben said:
ShyGuy27 said:
1-Up Shroom said:
Yes, he did.

I've heard $180.

Tat's money abuse :3

1-Up Shroom said:
Stooben Rooben said:
1-Up Shroom said:
$180 meh thats not a lot. :P
Glad you're rich.
No I'm not rich. I just got alot of money from Christmas and I just want to see if I had a enough money to buy the DSi.
Ah, I see. Well, hopefully you're still in a good financial situation. :D

I wonder if it going to have different colors in the future. So far the colors I seen were black and white. :-\

1-Up Shroom said:
I wonder if it going to have different colors in the future. So far the colors I seen were black and white. :-\

Same with the Wii, although all you can buy is white, when are they gonna release the other colors we've seen?

Back