Nintendo DSi

Do you think Nintendos choice on the DSI realease date (summer of 09) is smart?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*tiny bump*

I'm not fond of the "no GBA slot" concept, but I may get it ONLY because it has something similar to the Virtual Console. There's a lot of GB and GBC games that I liked. :)

Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
*tiny bump*

I'm not fond of the "no GBA slot" concept, but I may get it ONLY because it has something similar to the Virtual Console. There's a lot of GB and GBC games that I liked. :)
Ever thought about buying an old GBA or GBC instead? Unless of course you still have one, like us normal gamers that don't sell stuff...
Every time I bought a new game system, my parents would sell the older one. It happened when I bought a GBC, GBA, and DS. Buying one again would probably result in the loss of my DS. :(

Stooben Rooben said:
Free Loader said:
Stooben Rooben said:
*tiny bump*

Ever thought about buying an old GBA or GBC instead? Unless of course you still have one, like us normal gamers that don't sell stuff...
Every time I bought a new game system, my parents would sell the older one. It happened when I bought a GBC, GBA, and DS. Buying one again would probably result in the loss of my DS. :(

As long as the new DS games keep playing on my DS, (which they should, but), Im keeping my first-edition-standard-silver-GBA-slot-4-year-old-DS.

I think it's an awsome concept. Though, the DSI has a rough surface, I did like the Apple like shiny surface. :posh:

The idea of having a camera seems pretty redundant.

Free Loader said:
They don't NEED to beat the PSP, no one really cares about the PSP.
Agreed. The PSP is a piece of crap.

Free Loader said:
They don't NEED to beat the PSP, no one really cares about the PSP.
I heard rumor that sony isn't going to make anymore PSP games. ???

So, how many of you have actually played/owned a PSP and aren't just stating facts based on other's opinions?

I own a PSP, and it doesn't suck at all.

The Grox said:
So, how many of you have actually played/owned a PSP and aren't just stating facts based on other's opinions?

I own a PSP, and it doesn't suck at all.
I've owned 3 PSPs, all of which were horrible. Lemme tell you why.

1st one: Froze up after precisely 45 minutes of gameplay, no matter what.
2nd one: After about 10 minutes of charging, it caught on fire.
3rd one: The top buttons didn't work.

Not to mention a large portion of the games were sports-related, which means there was hardly any variety to pick from.

Free Loader said:
I never said it sucked, I just said it wasn't doing very well. :smug:

Well, it's still the most serious handheld competitor Nintendo had since the... Game Gear?

Than I guess those people from Yahoo were lieing. Angry

Because Yahoo is (blabla link inappropriate to white american conservative) X-Tremly intelligent, rite?

Blitzwing-2 said:
Free Loader said:
I never said it sucked, I just said it wasn't doing very well. :smug:

Well, it's still the most serious handheld competitor Nintendo had since the... Game Gear?

Than I guess those people from Yahoo were lieing. Angry

Because Yahoo is (blabla link inappropriate to white american conservative) X-Tremly intelligent, rite?
That messed up. :'(

Back