SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2

Shy Guy Forever

mostly afk
Banned User
So, any ideas on this movie? Personally, I think it might be a good movie!

EDIT: Nevermind. It looks like utter crap.

it's a real thing, and there's probably already a topic for it in which we complained about it

reminds me of the time i casually mentioned that i've never watched spongebob ever and how everyone started posting facepalm pictures and acting as if it was a terrible thing or saying that it was impossible

good times, good times

Meh no need for second movie.

It won't be epic like the first one..

so yeah if this is a real thing expect it to be the worst movie.

Nickelodeon, Viacom... Please let this movie end the series. We need some Invader Zim.

I don't know about you guys but I'm really looking forward to this movie. If it's a sequel to the first one then characters like Dennis, Princess Mindy, and the Movie version of King Neptune may return. And I heard a rumor that it's being made by some people who left after the first movie, not sure if that's true or not but regardless I'm still looking forward to it.

All this movie needs is a little bit of that David Hasselhoff magic and it'll be up there with the likes of Casablanca and Citizen Kane.

Do people even care about Spongebob anymore? Seriously, how is it still relevant?

Spongebob got horrible after it delved into gross-out show territory.

However, there is a light on the horizon. A few of the writers from the original movie will be returning.

They're going to be hard-pressed to repair the damage the recent seasons have wrought.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
They're going to be hard-pressed to repair the damage the recent seasons have wrought.

What damage?

The new Spongebob may not be as amazing as it used to be, but there's nothing wrong with it. A few disgusting stuff, but a lot of the episodes are still good.

You obviously haven't seen the worst offenders.

One Coarse Meal
A Pal for Gary
Little Yellow Book
Penny Foolish
Stuck In the Wringer
Ditchin
Plankton's Regular

Want me to continue?

Ulrich said:
Hypochondriac Mario said:

What damage?

The new Spongebob may not be as amazing as it used to be, but there's nothing wrong with it. A few disgusting stuff, but a lot of the episodes are still good.
Select choices:

• Plankton's wishing suicide.
  • Squidward's "toenail". And his eyebrow. And his eyes.
  • Mean-spirited characters in general. Garry getting tortured in A Pal for Garry. Squidward getting unnecessarily beaten up in Boating School. When Squidward was changed to be kindhearted, Spongebob grew jealous and kicked out Squidward from Squidward's own party. Sandy gets her coat stolen and gets ridiculed for no reason whatsoever. It's painful to watch. The show is so mean spirited, it makes me cry a bit inside.
  • Patprick.
  • Mrs. Puff wishing death on Spongebob.
  • Spongebob being a stalker. Instances: shows deep breathing on the phone when calling Squidward, shows deep breathing at Squidward. Watches Squidward when Squidward sleeps. Able to stalk Squidward for so long that he can build an exact entire replica of Squidward's house; Squidward goes into a mental breakdown.
  • Graphic shots.
  • Padded to hell with stale jokes, boring the audience. If the show isn't disgusting in every way imaginable, from mean-spirited actions to literally disgusting scenes, it's boring.

Back