Daisy or Peach

I hate to say it, but Peach holds the record for number of "butt-moves" in SSBM. Lessee here...

Side B
Back Throw
Down Throw
ABA*
And I guess maybe SDA**.

For those not well versed in SSBM terminology:

*Aerial Back A. Compare to AUA (Aerial Up A) ANA (Aerial Neutral A), etc.
**Smash Down A. Compare to SUA (Smash Up A) and SSA (Smash Side A).

I tend to use abbreviations like this when talking about SSBM. Makes it shorter. Live with it.

Peach definetely has more sway in the story.

Daisy's nice and all, but she doesn't have nearly as much important plot involvement or character development. Plus, whacking enemies with an umbrealla is just too fun.

ChrisAlassal said:

Daisy's nice and all, but she doesn't have nearly as much important plot involvement or character development. Plus, whacking enemies with an umbrealla is just too fun.

Maybe nintendo should make daisy a more important character

3dejong said:
:evil: :daisy: :evil:

DAISY EVIL!

WHAT HE SAID!!!! LET DAISY *censored by MarioWiki Forum officials* :lol:

yoshster said:
ChrisAlassal said:

Yeah! They could make some kinda Super Princess Daisy game, and it could have people like a different Petunia, and some royal person named Queen Rixiam, and... Wow. This game all of the sudden seems VERY old...

YellowYoshi398 said:
yoshster said:
ChrisAlassal said:

Yeah! They could make some kinda Super Princess Daisy game, and it could have people like a different Petunia, and some royal person named Queen Rixiam, and... Wow. This game all of the sudden seems VERY old...

LOL PeachyCakes. :lol:

Smiddle said:
They could make another SMB remake, and switch all the flowers to Daisies.

Daisies... That are burning!!!! YES!!!!

YellowYoshi398 said:
yoshster said:
ChrisAlassal said:

A+ Idea! :)

3dejong said:
Max, you remind me of me more every day... :roll:

read my post on MarioVerse Battle 9 :)bowser: & Jr. vs :peach: & :twisted:... I mean :daisy:)

Super Princhess Daisy proves she's evil,in Mario games now she pretends to be good,soon will killeveryone,even me,you,snd thst guy over there

Daisy seems to have a liitle more attitude, you know, she seems feisty! 8) And, Peach is so much of a princess. It's hard, but I think I choose Daisy!

Back