• Mario Party 9

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Mario Party Advance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mario Party DS

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Smiddle said:
King Panda, there is an "edit" button...

I think the MP games are getting worse and worse... is 8 good?
I thought it was good, but... you know, it can be really "bad", just "better"

Smiddle said:
King Panda, there is an "edit" button...

I think the MP games are getting worse and worse... is 8 good?
Done, and as I said (and you only payed attention to my triple posting, sorry for that n_nU), 8 is really bad. If you played 7 and you expect 8 to be any better, you'll shoot yourself after you finish it xD

I posted this exact same thing before in a topic about Mario Party, but this one says I havnt posted here, so:

I dont really like any Mario partys, because all I would ever do is play alone and then the computers all gang up on you.

YAY! DS is winning! I like it becuase of the creativity of the graphics of the minigames. How they're all on the fact that you shrank.

reecer6 said:
I like it becuase of the creativity of the graphics of the minigames.
Dude, it's the same graphics as always.

I'm surprised that Mario Party DS is surpassing Mario Party 2 and 3.

Is this because Mario Party DS is really good or is it because not enough people have played the older party games?

Mario Party 7 was the only game in the entire spin-off series that I played for more than an hour. I really need to play them all before voting by bias.

When you say "entire spin-off series", are you talking only about the Mario Party series, or Mario spin-offs in general?

I am referring to the Mario Party series. However, as a whole, I've played less than one fourth of all the Mario spin-offs. Then again, there's too many...

It's pretty much an attempted monopoly in the party and sports games that are apart of the Mario series.

I really can't decide. All of them I played are good in their own rights, and have their own downsides. Overall, the Mario Party series is one of my favorite series.

Back