Does Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze break the laws of physics?

how does mario break bricks with his fist

how does he double jump

does super mario break the laws of phyiscs

Aiko Heiwa said:
does super mario break the laws of phyiscs

It doesn't break the laws of Mario physics

Chuck Ballymoo said:
The fact of the matter is, an object at rest will stay at rest unless acted upon by an external force. Since Donkey Kong is standing inside the ship, he is an internal force and could not raise the boat. But that isn't what bothers me. Donkey Kong is stronger than all the smaller Kongs in the game by an order of magnitude. So how the hell does Dixie, Diddy, and Cranky especially, how are they able to lift things that Donkey struggles and strains to lift? How do they lift it at all period?,

bruh.

I have a fear of this game because I have a fear of difficulty because I have a fear of becoming frustrated because I have a fear of getting angry. I am actually telling the truth. This is not a lie.

chillv said:
I have a fear of this game because I have a fear of difficulty because I have a fear of becoming frustrated because I have a fear of getting angry. I am actually telling the truth. This is not a lie.

wrong topic?

Baby Luigi said:
chillv said:

wrong topic?

No, I actually am afraid of this game because of the factors shown.

here is real, undeniable proof that the super mario bros super show also breaks the laws of physics

527.gif

seriously, applying real-world logic to fictional universes is just silly

Chuck Ballymoo said:
But Yoshi's Island I always thought was a conflicting canon. It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America.

Do Mario and Wario hate eachother because they're from different part of Italy

GBAToad said:
here is real, undeniable proof that the super mario bros super show also breaks the laws of physics

527.gif

Sorry dude, but I do that every time I eat pancakes.

I got a good laugh, this thread 10/10

I guess the game doesn't break the laws in its own universe but it would certainly break them on Earth.

GBAToad said:

527.gif

Magnet in the hat, can be done, no biggie.

fantanoice said:
GBAToad said:

527.gif

Because your hat is totally glued to your head.

Cirdec said:
fantanoice said:
GBAToad said:

527.gif

fantanoice said:
Cirdec said:
fantanoice said:
GBAToad said:

527.gif

I had that exact same thought.

Jim McGinn said:
GBAToad said:

527.gif

Sorry dude, but I do that every time I eat pancakes.

I thought I was the only one.

GBAToad said:

527.gif

hmm wonder if i could eat pancakes

Dr. Murder said:
fantanoice said:

Mathilda was an awesome book, and the movie was hilarious. I love her devilishly innocent face.
I never read the book but the movie is one of my favourites for sure! Miss Honey taught me how to spell difficulty.

Glowsquid said:
Chuck Ballymoo said:
But Yoshi's Island I always thought was a conflicting canon. It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America.

Do Mario and Wario hate eachother because they're from different part of Italy
I don't get you...

Chuck Ballymoo said:
But Yoshi's Island I always thought was a conflicting canon. It conflicts with Nintendo established canon of Mario growing up the son of immigrants in America. How could Mario be from the Real World when Yoshis do not exist in our world? Yoshi's Island must be an alternative reality multiverse where Mario was born in the Mushroom Kingdom OH GOD it hurts my brain!
Game canon > whatever the hell canon (TV series maybe?) you're thinking of

Back