I like super mario galaxy

FoolishSheep

Mona the Vampire is my baby
Super mario galax6 is a very fun game and i liked it a lot. It was a game wheere mario had to get out of the mushroom kingdom and go save the pricness in the center of the universe. i beat all 121 stars. it was fun. who else like this game? :bowser:

I like Super Mario Galaxy and I hate Super Mario Galaxy 2

I love both games. Galaxy 2 is hated mostly just for being too much like the first game, but what's wrong with being like an excellent game? People want Paper Mario games to be like the first two, yet Galaxy 2 gets shit for being like its prequel. I'll admit the first one is far more nostalgic for me, but from an objective standpoint they are nearly identical in terms of how good they are.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I love both games. Galaxy 2 is hated mostly just for being too much like the first game, but what's wrong with being like an excellent game? People want Paper Mario games to be like the first two, yet Galaxy 2 gets shit for being like its prequel. I'll admit the first one is far more nostalgic for me, but from an objective standpoint they are nearly identical in terms of how good they are.

well really the only way people want the old paper mario formula is through the badge and battle system.

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I love both games. Galaxy 2 is hated mostly just for being too much like the first game, but what's wrong with being like an excellent game? People want Paper Mario games to be like the first two, yet Galaxy 2 gets *bleep* for being like its prequel. I'll admit the first one is far more nostalgic for me, but from an objective standpoint they are nearly identical in terms of how good they are.
^this.
I like galaxy 2 a little more (yes, bring on the hate) because many additional features that makes the game more interesting rather then less (Yoshi, Co-star Luma, Etc.)

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Galaxy 2 is hated mostly just for being too much like the first game, but what's wrong with being like an excellent game?

It's not excellent it's the same ----ing game I've played

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I love both games. Galaxy 2 is hated mostly just for being too much like the first game, but what's wrong with being like an excellent game? People want Paper Mario games to be like the first two, yet Galaxy 2 gets *bleep* for being like its prequel. I'll admit the first one is far more nostalgic for me, but from an objective standpoint they are nearly identical in terms of how good they are.
You know how long we hadn't have a Paper Mario game like the last two? TWO console generations ago. Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2 were released, like, a few years in between.

And besides, a sequel done right is like Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, which has both same basic gameplay, yet with enough added gameplay quirks to make it feel fresh.

luigi's mansion 2 was way too long and didn't really introduce many quirks, it was basically just the strobe and black light that you could use and that was it

Elsa said:
luigi's mansion 2 was way too long and didn't really introduce many quirks, it was basically just the strobe and black light that you could use and that was it
I'm gonna disagree. Dark Moon was my favorite Mario game in recent years.

I thought smg2 was good
because super mario galaxy was good and its the almost same game, so of course its good

SMG2 was fucking fabulous and better than SMG1, though SMG1 was still a pretty good game

I don't think I will ever be able to play SMG2. There is one particular soundclip that Yoshi has in that game that drives me nuts. I get irrationally aggressive when I hear it. I have no idea where this is coming from, but it will prevent me from ever enjoying that game.

I want to hear the rest of the music and sound though. It's half the experience.

I really really hate super mario galaxy 2 though its a really bad game! I hate the stuff in that game its just so i dont know why but i just dont like it. I want super mario galaxy 2 to be outlawed i don't want it to exist anymore. i wasted 40 dollars on that peace of sh it and i m gonna selll it to some government guy or something.

i also dont like to see that stupid ad with that giant robot or something in it. It is actually an ad for super mario galaxy 2 and I hate all ads except for ads about mona the vampire but seriously the ad with the robot in it was really bad. I hate d that ad too.

You are free to hate it but Super Mario Galaxy 2 is not a bad game. Without taking in fact it's the sequel of Super Mario Galaxy, it is as good as the other, if not a bit better.

smg2 wasn't a bad game, it just wasn't as interesting to me as smg1. smg2 was really easy (i think i counted five life shrooms on bowser's final level) and didn't really try anything incredibly innovative. i also didn't like the removal of the cosmic obervatory in favor of the faceship.

i honestly can't tell you what happened in smg2's final battle (except for the stupidly easy meteor thing) because it was so unremarkable, unlike smg1 where there was AWESOME MUSIC. and while the battle wasn't really hard or anything, it was a little tricky and at least looked impressive. the part where bowser breathes fireballs that loop around the planet was especially neat, and a great use of smg's gravity system.

overall i just don't really recall anything interesting in smg2 except yoshi, and he wasn't even that important as he was restricted to five levels and mostly relied on the power fruits to be useful.

BUT REGARDLESS... smg2 isn't a bad game.

I like the first game more but I got the Galaxy 2 first and it felt so magical on the first playthrough(the only way I can describe it). After beating Bowser the magic feeling I had started to wear off and World S has some frustrating levels(I haven't beaten the Perfect Run and probably won't). Overall though it's a good game just not as good as the first one (even with Yoshi).

Back