Baby Waluigi

TOO. MANY. BABIES.

Does there REALLY need to be a baby counterpart to every major Mario character?

Considering the amount of baby characters there are at this time, no.

If they ditch Baby Daisy and Baby DK (which is extremely unlikely), and bring Baby Wario to the spinoffs, then yes.

I hate Baby Daisy. But a Baby Waluigi will be really good.

Baby Daisy: "WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fuzzipede27: *throws Brick at Baby Daisy*

That is better. I also think there should be a Baby Rosalina.

Honestly I feel that some babies should exist like Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and even Baby Peach. However, I don't agree with making baby characters of characters like daisy and waluigi. When I first saw Baby daisy, I immediately knew that she was a filler as there was no other purpose for her other than filling the last small spot and being a partner version for Baby Peach. I really don't want to see the baby versions of these characters as they are pointless in my eyes. I wished that they would instead give more focus to other characters like Toad who got shafted a lot in the recent years. I'm not saying to make a baby version of Toad or anything but really do we need more babies than we already have? Baby M & L represent at least the Yoshi franchise, the others do not.

Too many babies. What we need are the old counterparts! Like Old Mario! Donkey Kong technically already has one though.

I hope this happens it should happen, because they have wario! and even daisy now.

He will be ugly like Baby wario with a pointy nose & fierce eyes.

If there was another Mario Kart coming out then that could be a chance

Yeah maybe.

yes that's a good pic, though I think it might be a bit different to that.

@Propeller Toad: Agreed, even though I love all the babies so far. Plus, Baby Toad does not make any sense, because Toad IS a baby! Yeah, he's one of my favorite characters, so don't take that as an insult.

I've seen that pic of Baby Waluigi before...deviantArt, am I correct? It's WAAYY better than the edited version of Baby Luigi *shudders*

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
@Propeller Toad: Agreed, even though I love all the babies so far. Plus, Baby Toad does not make any sense, because Toad IS a baby! Yeah, he's one of my favorite characters, so don't take that as an insult.

I've seen that pic of Baby Waluigi before...deviantArt, am I correct? It's WAAYY better than the edited version of Baby Luigi *shudders*
ooh show me the edited version of luigi, btw thats just stupid.

I wonder what a baby yoshi would look like?

Agreed, even though I love all the babies so far. Plus, Baby Toad does not make any sense, because Toad IS a baby! Yeah, he's one of my favorite characters, so don't take that as an insult.

None taken, a baby Toad would be extremely odd considering that Toad himself is a lightweight and like you say, very child like in body structure.

I wonder what a baby yoshi would look like?

I direct you to here: http://www.mariowiki.com/Baby_Yoshi

Ms Mowz! said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Here it is: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f9/BabyWaluigi3D.png

LeftyGreenMario said:
Ms Mowz! said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:

Here it is: http://www.mariowiki.com/images/f/f9/BabyWaluigi3D.png
Thanks and oh my my!

Well, duh, that is what the topic is about.

In short, not in a million years.

Free Loader said:
If they had Baby versions of all the characters, they better have Metal, Super, Tanuki, Ice, and Politician versions of all the characters as well...

I would SO play as Politician Waluigi over BABY Waluigi. :rolleyes:

I agree to that. If Baby Waluigi had a 3D artwork (like Mario's artwork from one of the new game), I'll welcome him.

I bet Baby Waluigi is going to come sometime. If they give Baby Peach a counterpart they will probably give Baby Wario a counterpart. They'll probably make something like Yoshi's Island Wii, or for the next system, or the 3DS

Free Loader said:
If they had Baby versions of all the characters, they better have Metal, Super, Tanuki, Ice, and Politician versions of all the characters as well...

I would SO play as Politician Waluigi over BABY Waluigi. :rolleyes:

Politician Baby Luigi would kick Wario's fat butt, though.

Back