Mini Stories by Yoshi (Chapter 1 & 2 Drafts Released!)

Re: Mini Stories by Yoshi

Gonzales is spelled with an s fyi

:P oops.

I have decided not to create a user page for each mini story, and the chapters will be in spoilers. Feel free to rate them as they come out.

Chapter 1
The Trial
“I don’t say I’m innocent, but I have no reason to be getting sent to prison!” Red protested as two toads pulled him along, him hands cuffed. “I was only doing my duty as a member of the Koopa Troop!”

“Quiet you!” the toad on the left ordered “And you aint goin’ to prison, Koopa” It was always that prisoners of war were given the death penalty. The trial meant practically nothing, since the Koopa Troop members really could not deny being a member of the Koopa Troop; they were almost automatically sentenced to death.

Red was shoved onto a hard chair, as his defendant sat down next to him. The defendant was a small, stout Mii who had a thick moustache. “Hello there,” The man greeted in a gruff voice “I am Thomas Bankscott, but you can call me Tom.”

“Hi, I’m Red.” Red told him in a dejected voice “I am a prisoner of war, and I hope you will be able to successfully defend me.”

They looked over at the prosecutor, who was a medium height toad, with a little bit of blond hair sticking out from under his hat. “Oh great! It is William Tassa! He always wins his trials!” Tom complained

“Do I have any chance of winning?” Red asked “Answer completely honestly.”

“Honestly,” Tom answered “About a 20 % chance, if you were not a criminal of war, but since you are, you have no chance of you getting out of here alive.”

“Oh, I’m getting out of here alive” Red assured “The only question was whether or not I would be able to do it the peaceful way.”

“What do you-” Tom was interrupted by the judge calling the court to order.

“Does the criminal plead not guilty?” the judge asked. Red shook his head. “So you plead guilty?”

“Nope,” Red told him “I’m getting out the hard way.”

Red jumped and kicked off the judge’s podium, and began to hang on the chandelier. He began to saw at the chain holding the chandelier. The chain broke and the chandelier fell, people ran and ducked for cover. Security guards began to rush at him. He broke the chain connecting the handcuffs over his knee. A security guard with a baton whacked at him, and he swung the chain, which wrapped around the baton, and pulled it out of the guard’s hand. He then began to pummel the guard, until the guard fell unconscious.

After seeing what Red did to the first guard, no one wanted to mess with him. Sadly, that was the job of the security guards, who were forced to go on the offensive. Red was holding the baton he took from the first guard placed skillfully in one hand. “This is actually pretty similar to an Escrima Stick” Red said to no one in particular. He then began to twirl it and whack all guard who came at him.

Red slowly progressed until he was in reach of the exit, where he then bolted out the door as fast as he could. After making it a good distance he sat down against a pipe. Just as he began to nod off, the pipe began to shake. “Wha-” Red mumbled, a little dazed from being woken up. Suddenly a Piranha Plant stuck its head out of the pipe, and grabbed him in its jaws, pulling him into the pipe.

Just then Red remembered the baton still clutched in his hand and he whacked the plant with it. The plant shriveled up and turned into a coin, and Red fell into the depths of the pipe.

Re: Mini Stories by Yoshi (Chapter 1 Draft Released!)

No, you are falling in a pipe. (Spoiler: The pipe leads to the real world!!!)

Well I was going to jail. By the way, I'm not a Koopa, I'm a Lakitu.
Reminder of what I look like in the spoiler.
RedShell.png

*facepalm* I for some reason always assumed you were a Red-shelled Koopa.

Sir Komlin IV said:
*facepalm* I for some reason always assumed you were a Red-shelled Koopa.
It's a common misconception.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
RedShell.png
That's a Koopa though

Misty said:
RedShell.png
That's a Koopa though
It has hair and only Lakitus have hair.

Misty said:
RedShell.png
That's a Koopa though
Five reasons you are mistaken:
  • It has hairs.
  • It has a shell with circles instead of hexagons.
  • It doesn't have shoes.
  • It has glasses.
  • It has a smaller nose.

But it lacks a cloud

But I'll agree with Lakilaki because he's the Lakitu expert

Another sign up
Character Name: Mac the Yoshi
Character Appearance: (Warning Yoshi haters: it's a Yoshi)
mac__the_fat_yoshi_by_biggestyoshifan-d50e3po.png
Character Position: Minor Villain
Character Personality: He loves pizza and rushes a lot.
Other: A "villain" because he gets in the way of our heroes (unintentionally).

you can't do that

also change me to misty (female) and make me look like this or something

Another sign up
Character Name: Mac the Yoshi
Character Appearance: (Warning Yoshi haters: it's a Yoshi)
mac__the_fat_yoshi_by_biggestyoshifan-d50e3po.png
Character Position: Minor Villain
Character Personality: He loves pizza and rushes a lot.
Other: A "villain" because he gets in the way of our heroes (unintentionally).
Sorry, only one sign up per person.

Misty said:
you can't do that

also change me to misty (female) and make me look like this or something
Darn! I was already planning to name Chapter 3: The Red Complex

How's chapter 2 coming along

I have not been very good about writing it, but there is a good chance (since I am sick at home today) I will end up writing the Chapter today.

Okay, so I have written the Chapter 2 draft, it shall be within the spoiler below.
Chapter 2

The Portal Berry

Red approached the cave cautiously. All he had dreamed of his entire life was to finally get what was in that cave. He had the perfect team to fight the guardians, and enough dedication to fight 10 legendary Pokémon, luckily he only needed to fight 4.

Red took a deep breath as he steeled himself for whatever lay within the cave. Just as he was about to take a step in he heard a voice. “No you don’t!” Red sighed when he realized just where the voice came from.

“Go away Blue” Red grumbled.

“No way.” Blue replied “If you wanna go in there, your gonna have to fight me first.”

Red sighed, and then shouted “Go Venusaur!” Red was hoping he could take out all of Blue’s pokemon with Venusaur, since Venusaur was lv. 100, like all the others.

“Go Beedrill!” Blue shouted.

After a minute of calculation, Red shouted “Sleep powder!”

Blue’s Beedrill moved away from the oncoming gas; when a vine smacked it back in.

“Now” Red shouted “Use Giga Impact and finish this!”

The Beedrill went tumbling backwards, with swirly eyes.

“Damn” Blue muttered “Go Ninetales!” Ninetales landed majestically and growled at Venusaur.

“Venusaur!” Red shouted again “Use Earthquake!” the ground began to shake, nauseating Ninetales, then the ground began to shake more violently, sending Ninetales in the air, and rendering it unconscious.

“Go Nidoking!” Blue shouted, the panic beginning to edge into his voice. “Use Incinerate!”

“Venusaur, use Bulldoze!” Venusaur plowed into Nidoking, sending Nidoking tumbling.

“Uh- um” Blue muttered, panicking “Go Alakazam, use Psycho Cut!”

“Venusaur! Use Energy Ball before it can get to you!” The move sent Alakazam spiraling away.

“Golem!” Blue shouted “Self-Destruct!”

“Use your vines to hold it as far away as possible from you!” the Golem exploded, but still did little damage to Venusaur

“Damn! Damn! Damn! Damn!” Blue cursed “Go Gyrados! Use Dragon Pulse!”

“Venusaur! Use Solar Beam at the same time!” The two beams collided in the air, and a huge explosion caused Blue to cover his eyes and cough. When he looked back he saw that Gyrados was unconscious, and Venusaur was fine.

His face turned scarlet. “It’s not fair!” Blue shouted “How did you get so much stronger than me?”
“I trained.” Red told him quietly “I trained, and I trained, and I trained some more. I trained until my arms were sore from throwing Poké balls, and until all of the Pokémon had raw skin, from taking damage. I did not take training lightly. All my life I have dreamed of going in here, and getting that portal berry! Do you understand? Did you really think you could stop me from achieving my dream!” Red started to shout, but then quieted down. “Go home Blue.” Red told him quietly “Go home, train some more, and ,maybe challenge me again.” Red turned and walked into the cavern.

Rumors say that there are 4 Legendary Pokémon in the cave leading to the Portal berry. Regirock, Regice, Registeel, and Regigigas. Rumors say that in order to get the portal berry, you must open the trapdoor guarded by Regigigas in order to even see the portal berry. Regigigas guards that door with its life. And Regirock, Regice, and Registeel guard Regigigas with their lives. This was going to be one hell of a fight.

Ice flew out of the cave, straight into Venusaur, and Venusaur fell over, unconscious. “Reg-ice” Red heard. “Damn!” shouted, surprised “Go Charizard! Use Flamethrower!” A huge rock suddenly blocked the fire. “Go Blastoise!” Red shouted “Use Water Pulse!” the water broke through the rock, and the Flamethrower hit Regice, rendering unconscious. A rock flew and hit Charizard, knocking out Charizard. “Blastoise! Defeat it with Hydro Pump!” the Hydro Pump hit Regirock head on, and Regirock was defeated. A Zap Cannon flew and hit Blastoise, and Blastoise too, was unconscious.

Registeel stomped down to see its opponents. “Go Machamp! Karate Chop!” the hit made a resounding clang, and Registeel fell down, unconscious. A huge white figure charged into Machamp, energy glowing out of its body. Regigigas had defeated Machamp with Zen Headbutt. “Go Sandslash!” Regigigas used Dizzy Punch, and Sandslash was hit. Sandslash attempted to get up, but could not. Regigigas started to charge hyper beam. “Sandslash, move!” Sandslash was to dizzy to do anything. The Hyper Beam hit, and Sandslash was down for the count.

“Go Pikachu!” Red shouted, on his last Pokémon. “Don’t let him hit you!” The ground began to rumble, and Pikachu jumped around on the walls. “Electroball!” Red shouted, and Pikachu fired it straight at Regigigas, where it hit with a sickening thump. Regigigas just stood there. Regigigas began to run at Pikachu, and Red recognized Bulldoze. “Pikachu, run! Hit him with Iron Tail when you get a chance.” Regigigas began chasing Pikachu around, Pikachu running out of the way of attacks, and hitting Regigigas in the legs with Iron Tail. One more effective hit, Regigigas went down on one knee, and Pikachu jumped away.

“Pikachu!” Red shouted, excitement growing in his voice “Get to a higher vantage point and attack down with Brick Break!” Pikachu did so, and landed the blow right on Regigigas’s head, and Regigigas fell over. “Good job Pikachu!” Red shouted and hugged Pikachu. They went over the trapdoor that Regigigas had been guarding, and opened it up. Underneath it there was a healer. Red put all hit Poké balls in the slots, and they began to heal. Red looked around. He saw a large box, and opened it. There were words written on the inside of the lid. “Each of thy trainer’s Monsters shall eateth a berry, so shalth the trainer-eth” Inside the box there was a plant, a small one, with 7 berries on it.

Red sent out all of his Pokémon and plucked all the berries off the plant. “Let’s all eat these at the same time, ‘k?” He gave a berry to each pokemon, and began to count down “3…2…1!” And then they all ate it. Red began to get dizzy. His vision began to blur. And he reached out towards Pikachu as everything went black.

Remember, this is a draft, so if you rate this, don't judge it too harshly.

Just one question, are me and amp going to to be in chapters 3/4?

Back