Mini Stories by Yoshi (Chapter 1 & 2 Drafts Released!)

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
I'll write a multitude of stories, and in the past I sucked at writing. But I believe I got better, I just need signups for the first one, which will just be an Adventure story. (Note: Main Protagonists and villains will only have the amount shown, but minor heroes and villains can go on in the list.)

Main Protagonists:
1. Red (Red Shell)
2. Red (Misty)

Main Villains:
1. Amp (Amphituber)
2. Gonzales (Takumi)

Minor Heroes:

Minor Villains:
1. Roserade

Anti Hero?:
1. Crawler (CrafterPig)

Character Name:
Character Appearance(does not have to be an image.:
Character Position(protagonist, villain, etc.):
Character Personality:
Other:

Chapter 1
The Trial
“I don’t say I’m innocent, but I have no reason to be getting sent to prison!” Red protested as two toads pulled him along, him hands cuffed. “I was only doing my duty as a member of the Koopa Troop!”

“Quiet you!” the toad on the left ordered “And you aint goin’ to prison, Koopa” It was always that prisoners of war were given the death penalty. The trial meant practically nothing, since the Koopa Troop members really could not deny being a member of the Koopa Troop; they were almost automatically sentenced to death.

Red was shoved onto a hard chair, as his defendant sat down next to him. The defendant was a small, stout Mii who had a thick moustache. “Hello there,” The man greeted in a gruff voice “I am Thomas Bankscott, but you can call me Tom.”

“Hi, I’m Red.” Red told him in a dejected voice “I am a prisoner of war, and I hope you will be able to successfully defend me.”

They looked over at the prosecutor, who was a medium height toad, with a little bit of blond hair sticking out from under his hat. “Oh great! It is William Tassa! He always wins his trials!” Tom complained

“Do I have any chance of winning?” Red asked “Answer completely honestly.”

“Honestly,” Tom answered “About a 20 % chance, if you were not a criminal of war, but since you are, you have no chance of you getting out of here alive.”

“Oh, I’m getting out of here alive” Red assured “The only question was whether or not I would be able to do it the peaceful way.”

“What do you-” Tom was interrupted by the judge calling the court to order.

“Does the criminal plead not guilty?” the judge asked. Red shook his head. “So you plead guilty?”

“Nope,” Red told him “I’m getting out the hard way.”

Red jumped and kicked off the judge’s podium, and began to hang on the chandelier. He began to saw at the chain holding the chandelier. The chain broke and the chandelier fell, people ran and ducked for cover. Security guards began to rush at him. He broke the chain connecting the handcuffs over his knee. A security guard with a baton whacked at him, and he swung the chain, which wrapped around the baton, and pulled it out of the guard’s hand. He then began to pummel the guard, until the guard fell unconscious.

After seeing what Red did to the first guard, no one wanted to mess with him. Sadly, that was the job of the security guards, who were forced to go on the offensive. Red was holding the baton he took from the first guard placed skillfully in one hand. “This is actually pretty similar to an Escrima Stick” Red said to no one in particular. He then began to twirl it and whack all guard who came at him.

Red slowly progressed until he was in reach of the exit, where he then bolted out the door as fast as he could. After making it a good distance he sat down against a pipe. Just as he began to nod off, the pipe began to shake. “Wha-” Red mumbled, a little dazed from being woken up. Suddenly a Piranha Plant stuck its head out of the pipe, and grabbed him in its jaws, pulling him into the pipe.

Just then Red remembered the baton still clutched in his hand and he whacked the plant with it. The plant shriveled up and turned into a coin, and Red fell into the depths of the pipe.

Re: Me writes

Character Name: Crawler
Character Appearance:
RE_Chaos_Sprite_Sheet_by_Chaosvii7.png

Character Position(protagonist, villain, etc.): Anti-hero
Character Personality: Overly serious, but loves to kill
Other: Does the right thing, in bloody ways

Re: Mini Stories by Yoshi

Character Name: Red
Character Appearance: My avatar! (Well it WAS my avatar...)
Character Position: Main Protagonist
Character Personality: Loud, hyper and fun!
Other: Is really good at karate! (Trust me, I am, I do it at school)

GAAH! I was going to sign up, but the site singed me out! You know what? Just forget it!

No matter how many sign-ups, the story will be started by the 1st of April.

make me a main hero named red which will cause confusion and hilarity

Character Name: Red
Character Appearance:
PTR_Red.png

Character Position: Main hero
Character Personality: Just wants to do the right thing, a little clumsy
Other: I have to be a Pokémon trainer with a Pikachu

Two Reds! This is going to be so confusing... :???: I'm so confused now...

Maybe you were. My Red character has been going for four years. I even found a pic of him in my baby book. I've been refreshing my old characters recently and Red has been so spruced up... he's starred in so many memes...

RedShell said:
Maybe you were. My Red character has been going for four years. I even found a pic of him in my baby book. I've been refreshing my old characters recently and Red has been so spruced up... he's starred in so many memes...
correction: I WAS RED ON MARIO BOARDS FIRST

Ok you win... Mario Boards didn't exist when I was three, I don't think. In 2005, that was.

RedShell said:
Ok you win... Mario Boards didn't exist when I was three, I don't think. In 2005, that was.
17 October 2006, a glorious day when it was opened

Character Name: Amp
Character Appearance(does not have to be an image.:
7RIn5c4.png
Character Position(protagonist, villain, etc.): Villain or whatever else is needed
Character Personality: Self-righteous, bumbling yet somehow still gets things done
Other: meh

Back