So whatever happened to Mario and Luigi's V signs?

I do miss the V sign though. I remember being a little 5-year-old dressed as Mario for Halloween, doing the spin and saying "here we go!" then ending on the V-fingers.

That's my childhood right there. :)

BMB said:
I do miss the V sign though. I remember being a little 5-year-old dressed as Mario for Halloween, doing the spin and saying "here we go!" then ending on the V-fingers.

Glad I am not the only one who feels the same.

BMB said:

...thats your entire childhood?

must have been a dull one

Zae Roles said:
BMB said:

-_-

You just like to be rude, don't you?

BMB said:
Zae Roles said:
BMB said:

-_-

that's just zae lol

BMB said:
Zae Roles said:
BMB said:

-_-

no, not really, i mean that cant be his entire childhood, right?

I'm sure there were plenty of things that made his child hood, not just one thing.

that's just zae lol

well people tell me im too honest or something, so i guess so haha

Poorly-aged games are a lot of people's childhoods.

Back