Nintendo Merchandise.

Oh shit, yeah. I assume the same for the other :P

hello there
i had this in my house for as long as i can remember
anyone can say anything about it ?is it rare or something?beacuse i already searched for something like this but cannot seem to find any

whatever "this" is?

Wellll, anyway, we have a complete rainbow of Yoshis. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light-Blue, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black, and White (small). Then I can carry out my carefully planned fire, which I assure, has nothing to do with these toys. ;)

or you could, you know, give 'em to goodwill or something

i'm sure a kid would love to have those

Plushies: Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad, Yellow Toad, Toad, a larger Toad, a small green Yoshi whose head is coming off, a slightly bigger pink Yoshi and a Yellow one of the same size as the Pink, a large Black Yoshi and a green Yoshi that's a little smaller than the Pink and Yellow.

When I played with these plushies when I was younger, I had to pretend that random other stuffed animals were characters that I didn't have. For example, a big blue teddy bear was Bowser; a Mime Jr. from Pokemon was Peach (Don't ask me why I had a Mime Jr. plushie, because I don't know); Hoh-oh from Pokemon was Bowser Jr.; etc.

Luigi 64DD said:
Hoh-oh from Pokemon was Bowser Jr.; etc.
Funny choice.

Me, I don't think I had that kind of imagination. We just pretended Peach was there or she just didn't exist at the time.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Luigi 64DD said:
Hoh-oh from Pokemon was Bowser Jr.; etc.
Funny choice.
It makes a lot more sense if you see the stuffed animal. Here's a picture of said Ho-oh with the nearly decapitated green Yoshi, which was always my favorite.
n11SJHJ.jpg
I honestly don't know why I chose the ones that I did, although for many of them it had to do with color.

Well, I don't blame you, because when we were kids, we had some strange and active imaginations. Anyhow, I can imagine why you'd use Ho-Oh as a stand-in for Bowser Jr. now. It's big-headed and looks a bit mean and bratty-looking. Maybe if you were older, you'd say that a stinking Magikoopa botched a spell and now he's a stupid bird!

And wow, that's a beat up Yoshi. I don't think ANY of my toys are nearing losing their head, though, but they're beaten-up all the same. My favorite Mario is losing the colors from his eyes and M-insignia and is now retired to live underneath the newer San-ei Mario toys.

LeftyGreenMario said:
And wow, that's a beat up Yoshi. I don't think ANY of my toys are nearing losing their head, though, but they're beaten-up all the same. My favorite Mario is losing the colors from his eyes and M-insignia and is now retired to live underneath the newer San-ei Mario toys.

Two of my figures had their heads broken off. On the tall bookcase pic I posted above, it's the bigger Luigi and Yellow Yoshi figures on the second to top shelve that found their way into stupid kid's hands mine.

Some of my figures have discoloration as well.

Nothing super glue can't fix. Though one of my Luigi figures was ruined because we accidentally dropped him when we walked outside the car, and the car drove over him. His head is still attached to his body, but a lot of pieces fell out, and his body is cracked. We just put his remains in a box, serving as a coffin. So sad.

Anyhow, I posted this in Real-Life. Though this time, we have a rainbow.

qzPLQDz.jpg

Well, I have only 3 Mario vinyl figures being Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong.

I have 7 plushies. Large Donkey Kong, large Diddy Kong, normal sized Birdo, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Koopa and Daisy.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Nothing super glue can't fix. Though one of my Luigi figures was ruined because we accidentally dropped him when we walked outside the car, and the car drove over him. His head is still attached to his body, but a lot of pieces fell out, and his body is cracked. We just put his remains in a box, serving as a coffin. So sad.

Anyhow, I posted this in Real-Life. Though this time, we have a rainbow.

*img*

Pretty sure that my Yellow and Pink Yoshis are identical to yours. When you talked about broken Luigis, it reminded me of the curse of Luigis. Let me explain. Basically, with every Luigi figurine I have, its head broke off. Since the K'nex Luigi's head is supposed to be able to come off, his leg broke off and I had to replace his lower body with that of an extra Fox Luigi's lower body. (I had an extra because its hard to tell what's in those random packages.) And one of the plush Luigi's overall straps broke! But I've finally discovered the cause of the curse:
latest
There's also the curse of Rainbow Dash, which causes me to spill water on the floor occasionally when I'm loading the dishwasher. (Just, don't ask.)

Maybe that toy was meant to be shipped to you, but got to me instead. Because all my other Luigi toys are fine and intact. Including the S.H. Figuarts one, and boy would I be upset if that one sustained considerable damage!

What brand is Yellowy and Pinky? Mine's from global holdings / San-ei / Little Buddy. They make good plushies. Wouldn't be surprised if it's that.

They say Global Holdings on the tag. They also say New Super Mario Bros. Wii on the tag.
Also, the yellow one is named "Yoshme" (pronounced like "Yoshi" except with an "m" in between "yosh" and "i") and the pink one is "Yoshina" (pronounced like "Lucina" except with "Yosh" instead of "Luc"). Incidentally, the falling apart green Yoshi is named "Yoshi". I'm so creative, aren't I? :P

Global Holdings is just a distributor of San-ei plushies (same with Little Buddy), so we pretty much have the same type of plushie.

It is the same brand Yoshi indeed. Wonderful. The Green and Light Blue ones are also from the same brand.

The way you name Yoshis is better than how I actually name them. They're literally, "Yellow Yoshi", "Pink Yoshi", "Green Yoshi" and so on.

Others include Yoshon, Yoshwin, Yoshiangelo, and Yosho.

I think my Mario plushie is the same brand, so if you have a Mario from San-ei, then coolio.

I have had a Mario shirt in the past, but I outgrew it.

If I could say I had any more merchandise, it would probably be my amiibos.
WIN_20170209_06_05_33_Pro.jpg

And we cannot forget my unofficial Pokemon poster.
WIN_20170209_06_07_23_Pro.jpg

I have
  • Three mario shirts
  • A Mario mug
  • A Mario plushie
  • A Mario McDonalds toy (I got it for 25 cents from a King's Day flea market)
  • A Zelda magazine (my mom got me even though I don't even play Zelda)
  • A neon NES controller snapback
  • 6 Amiibo (Peach, Daisy, Luigi, Dr. Mario, Toad, and Rosalina)
  • A Mini Mario and Friends cardboard ad I got from MediaMarkt, they let me keep it for free since they got rid of the rest of their Amiibo ads when they rearranged everything in the Nintendo aisle.
  • A Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash poster from one of my old Stoer magazines. Even though Ultra Smash is a watered-down Mario Tennis game, I put it on my wall because it's the only Mario poster I have

Amiibo:

~Sm4sh Mario
~Sm4sh Luigi
~Sm4sh Bowser
~Sm4sh Peach
~Sm4sh Link
~Sm4sh Ganondorf
~Sm4sh Kirby
~Sm4sh Pikachu
~Sm4sh Olimar
~Sm4sh Megaman
~MP10 Mario
~MP10 Luigi
~MP10 Toad
~MP10 Yoshi
~SMM 8-Bit Mario
~YWW Yarn Yoshi
~TPHD Wolf Link and Midna
~Chibi-Robo

World of Nintendo Figures:

~Mario
~Metal Mario
~Ice Mario
~Tanooki Mario
~Cat Mario
~Luigi
~Fire Luigi
~8-Bit Luigi
~Cat Luigi
~Toad
~Cat Toad
~Green Yoshi
~Red Yoshi
~Black Yoshi
~Goomba
~Boo
~Bob-Omb
~Piranha Plant
~Dry Piranha Plant
~Shy Guy
~Orange Inkling
~Green Inkling
~Inkling Boy
~8-Bit Link
~Toon Link
~Tetra
~Samus Aran
~Metroid
~Tom Nook

Pokemon Plushes:

~Zoroark
~Flareon
~Leafeon
~Espurr
~Hoopa

Miscellaneous

~A signed Super Mario Sunshine poster that I received from participating a some Nintendo Power drawing contest years ago
~Pokemon X & Y Poster
~Mario PEZ dispenser
~Black WiiMote candy dispenser
~? Block candy tin
~Star candy tin
~Mushroom candy tin
~Pipe Luigi McDonalds toy (x2)
~1-Up Mushroom McDonalds toy (x2)
~Bowser McDonalds toy
~Club Nintendo Kirby and Prince Fluff patch set
~Club Nintendo Giant AR Card
~MKWii Yoshi Toy (Broken)