YoshiKong retired

Great guy and friend YK. Kinda surpised by the fact he retired anyway best of luck YK :)
I'll miss you. :'(

See you around, YoshiKong. I'll miss you, just like I'm missing Tucayo, and CoinCollector, apparently.

WHY DIDN'T I HEAR ABOUT COINCOLLECTOR?!

No offense to YK but I doubt any teenager can actually participate in admin duties on a video game wiki actively while still juggling RL stuff.

Best of luck YK.

Drift said:
No offense to YK but I doubt any teenager can actually participate in admin duties on a video game wiki actively while still juggling RL stuff.

Best of luck YK.
well, some wiki admins did it in the past :p

Retiring =/= leaving.

Some administrators want to be relieved of chore-like duties and want to resume editing.

But we'll see what's going to happen.

I really hope he doesn't stop uploading those images

They're freaking beautiful.

If he does I'll see whether I can convince him to give me the site he uses.

Awww, that kinda sucks. One can suppose that life has other priorities; we all do. Collaboration with him knocking down low-quality images was a blast. I'm also amazed by his greater access to the Nintendo official artwork, especially accessing press rooms other than Nintendo of America; something that I never thought it would be true during my lifetime as someone who also uploads a load of images at MarioWiki in the past. Hope the times will not stress him.

Back