Count until a male posts

You girls are all dummies that's why

No. I'm still laughing at how much rage Randombob-omb spewed over a forum game

Implying that it's memorable

Baby Luigi said:
No. I'm still laughing at how much rage Randombob-omb spewed over a forum game

Bolded for emphasis.

Get mad all you want, but you guys are still paid more than girls, and in backwards nations such as Saudi Arabia, women are oppressed daily.

>implying post ranking actually matters.

Dr. Murder: 8900

If only posts aren't actually counted in Forum Games/Mindless Junk. I don't even know why they are. Post counts are supposed to show an idea of how experienced you are with communicating and being here, and Forum Games don't contribute.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Dr. Murder: 8900

If only posts aren't actually counted in Forum Games/Mindless Junk. I don't even know why they are. Post counts are supposed to show an idea of how experienced you are with communicating and being here, and Forum Games don't contribute.

do you seriously judge people by looking at their post count and drawing conclusions from there? that's just silly
i never pay attention to post counts at all, and i can tell pretty well how experienced people are at communicating and being here, so i don't see why you'd need to look at post counts to decide that

I don't judge people on post counts, nor have I ever stated or implied that. I even said, post counts show "an idea", a vague one, not the whole picture. But you can tell how long people are there or what not by looking at various things: post counts, date of signing up, and frequency of posting.

I judge people ultimately of their post content, not by how frequently they post.

However, if people are using forum games as a means for driving up their post counts and wasting their time, then it's a problem.

P.S. I don't pay attention to post counts either, frankly, but the a lot of forums bar forum game posts as counting for a reason.

I don't judge people on post counts, nor have I ever stated or implied that.
ahahahaha

what do you think that the statemen-
I even said, post counts show "an idea", a vague one, not the whole picture.
...so basically, you're saying that it should be possible to vaguely judge people on their post count
However, if people are using forum games as a means for driving up their post counts and wasting their time, then it's a problem.
why is it a problem if you're not judging VAGUELY GETTING AN IDEA ABOUT THEM with it? i don't understand

Honestly I look at mine, but not other people's.

(I guess this is -2?)

Back