The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Re: Zelda (Wii U)

I was playing a little Wind Waker HD the other day and there's something about it that makes me really excited for this game. The GamePad integration. Having the GamePad display the map on a separate screen at all time sis very helpful. You don't have to pause and look at the map or be forced to look at the small one that obstructs the screen. In additions you have your entire item menu available to you at all times. The improved user interface would be amazing for Zelda U and would make the game feel smoother.

Didn't we already have a Wii U Zelda game?

Wind Waker HD is too hard for me, I can't even beat the big giant bird level.

Nick Fury said:
No offense, but isn't Wind Waker considered one on the easiest Zelda games?

Wind Waker is pretty easy, but that doesn't stop it from being my second favorite Zelda game. And it did have some tricky bits; I've always absolutely hated the Forbidden Fortress. The Moblins used to freak me out, and getting sent all the way back to the beginning when you got caught was no fun.

Amphituber said:
Nick Fury said:

Wind Waker is pretty easy, but that doesn't stop it from being my second favorite Zelda game. And it did have some tricky bits; I've always absolutely hated the Forbidden Fortress. The Moblins used to freak me out, and getting sent all the way back to the beginning when you got caught was no fun.
That was annoying. The regular dungeons were fairly easy though.

Easy, but super atmospheric and fun. I friggin' love WW; especially the Earth dungeon (sans the lame boss)

Nick Fury said:

Also, this is an interesting article.

http://www.gamrreview.com/article/91354/could-retro-studios-be-working-on-the-new-zelda-for-wii-u
i found wind waker to be the hardest zelda i played tbh

then again i stopped once i got to the tower of the gods

it just didn't appeal to me with the ultra-slow start (forbidden fortress is ridiculous and the forest temple creeped me out with all the tentacles and everything)

yeah ww is by far one of the easier zeldas.

Although to be honest with you most of the zelda games are pretty easy to begin with.

I don't really play many games with huge, open levels like that. Well, Super Mario 64 maybe, but not really as open.

New Super Mario said:
Toothless said:
Berkana said:
The only Zelda game I've ever beaten is Four Swords.
Aw, Four Swords is one of the worst in the series IMO.
Four Swords was great. C'mon. :D
Well all Zelda games are great, but just not quite as good as the others.

Misty said:
Wasn't Four Swords the first game with "Toon Link"?
No, Four Swords had a 2D Link.

Toothless said:
Aw, Four Swords is one of the worst in the series IMO.
It couldn't possibly be any worst than Zelda II or the CD-i games.

Hey, I actually like Zelda 2. I understand why people don't like it, but I honestly don't see why someone could put it on the same level of awful as the CD-i games.

Back