Do you own more than one copy of a game?

Shoutmon said:
for some reason i'm like a magnet for donkey kong country 2 and have ~5 copies
it's ok i have like 4 copies of donkey kong country lying around my house

I once had two copies of Super Mario Galaxy only because the one I had before stopped working during the ending, and I had to get another one.

Also had two copies of Bowser's Inside Story for a little bit only because I lost it, then got another copy some time later only for the one I lost to conveniently show up soon after...

I also have Super Mario Bros. on both 3DS Virtual Console and the NES cartridge, if that counts.

I have about three copies of Metal slug across two different consoles. One is downloaded on my PS3 from the neo goe station, another on my copy of Metal slug anthology and yet another on my copy of SNK arcade classics... three in total.

I have two copies of metal slug 3 as well. One is on Metal slug anthology and another is a wii shop, neo geo rom on my wii sd card. Why? I don't know, what would you do if you had 900 extra wii points just laying around?

Pokémon Trainer Red said:
I own two Pokémon Blue Versions and Pokémon Sapphire Versions because the first ones had broken save batteries

Also, have Pac-Man on NES (Wii Virtual Console) and Game Boy (special color edition with Pac-Attack)
new phone has a crappy pac-man game where i can play for thirty seconds

two copies of melee

one pissed me off so I frisbee'd it away, where it got a scratch during the process

I tried to keep playing it but then it got even more frustrating when the disk was constantly unable to continue on

so then I bought the very last copy at wal-mart or somewhere buried in a pile of games for a replacement

I own Just Cause 2 on PlayStation 3 and PC, former because it controls a bit better and latter because it has multiplayer.

Super Mario Bros (NES / 3DS) / Super Mario All Stars (Wii)
Super Mario Bros 2 (NES) / Super Mario All Stars (Wii)
Super Mario Bros 3 (NES) / Super Mario All Stars (Wii)
Super Mario 64 (N64 / Wii)
Mario Kart 64 (N64 / Wii)
Pokemon Crystal / HeartGold (GBC / DS)
Ocarina of Time / Ocarina of Time 3D (Wii / 3DS)
Legend of Zelda (Wii / 3DS)
Trauma Centre: New Blood (2x Wii)
Skyrim (PS3 / PC)
Oblivion (2x PC)
Wind Waker (GC / Wii U)
Mario Kart: Double Dash (2x GC)
Donkey Kong Classics (NES) / Donkey Kong Jr. (3DS)
The World Ends With You (2x DS)

I got The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3x

GC Collector's Edition (along with Zelda I, II and Majora's Mask), on a bonus disc of Wind Waker for GC and on Wii Virtual Console.

We have two copies of Spirit Tracks since so many people in my family play it and so we needed more than those 2 save files.

We also had...ugh...two copies of the Sonic Adventures Deluxe Pack where it had Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut and Sonic Adventure 2.

I did not find those games all that great at the time so I got rid of them both. But now...I don't know what happened, but I got a sudden love for Sonic games...

Last Christmas my mum got me Mario Kart 7 again, but I believe it's now been sold and replaced.

We also have two copies of Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires because one of the discs got a crack in it.

Paper Mario I have the cartridge and on the Wii Virtual console. And several other Mario games in such a double manner. Does it count as two copies?

I have all the Mario and Sonic games except Sochi on both handheld and console.

I own Doom 3 on both the original Xbox (mine's bricked) and Steam. Comparing the level design is pretty fun.

two copies of farcry 3.

one for steam/pc and the other for 360.

Glowsquid said:
I own Doom 3 on both the original Xbox (mine's bricked) and Steam. Comparing the level design is pretty fun.

Nice, I have the Xbox version. Pretty good game.

I own three Wiis because:

1) One is bricked

2) One has a noisy disk drive so I use it for hacks

3) One works fine

The games I have more than one copy of are:

*Super Mario Bros. (as part of a compilation cartridge, the Wii Virtual Console, and as a ROM saved on my computer)

*Super Mario Bros. 2 (same, plus Super Mario Advance)

*Super Mario Bros. 3 (same, plus Super Mario Advance 4

*Super Mario World (same, plus Super Mario Advance 2)

*Donkey Kong Country (SNES cartridge, Wii Virtual Console, GBA remake, and a ROM)

*Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest (same)

*Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (I got a physical copy, which, for some reason, came with an eShop download code)

Back