Do you own more than one copy of a game?

Magikrazy

Donkey Kong
I have Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga for both DS and Wii. Also, I have two copies of all the Sonic Genesis games, a few Atari games, and some Namco games thanks to games that are collections.

I have lego star wars for xbox and for wii (original trilogy for xbox and all versions for wii)
and I had nat geo sea monsters for ps2 and wii, but I gave the wii version away

I have Lego Batman for the DS and Wii.

oh, I wasn't counting different versions

if thats the case...
Guardians of Gahoole, wii and ds
lego star wars, wii, ds, and xbox
seamonsters, wii and ps2
lego Indiana Jones, wii, ds, and xbox

If you count Lego Harry Potter, I have 2 of them (but you probably wouldn't since one is Years 1-4 and the other is Years 5-7)

Then I accidentally have 2 copies of Cooking Mama.

Other than that, I don't think so.

I live with a twin sister, both interested in the same games, and absolutely despise handheld download play limitations. So yes, I technically have two copies of Mario Kart DS, 7 and Mario Tennis Open.

ah yes, the nintendo policy of barely any fun if you download play, thus forcing families to own multiple copies of the same game

It's really terrible and it's an awful downside of Nintendo handhelds

Lego Star Wars on PS2 and GBA. Also have Original Trilogy on PS2 and PSP and the Complete Saga on Wii.

Sonic Adventure 2 on Gamecube and the Xbox Arcade version.

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on PS2 and PSP(got the PSP version for the exclusive Bounty Hunter missions)

I used to have the PS2 version of The Incredibles game and the GBA one but sold the PS2 one because of how bad it was.

Fire Emblem Awakening: Japanese and english

Eternal Sonata: ps3, xbox 360

Resident Evil 4: Wii, gamecube

TLOZ Twilight princess: Wii, gamecube

Dracomon said:
It would be exponentially convineant for games such as Pokémon.

I actually understand Pokemon

But for more multiplayer oriented games, like Mario Kart, just NO.

It's good when you have a twin and is traveling with the twin

My parents got me New Super Mario Bros. on the DS one time, and I was over at my neighbour's house one time, and my neighbour's stepfather approached me and asked if I wanted his step-son's copy of New Super Mario Bros. DS, since he accidentally got an extra copy of the game. Of course I told him that I already had a copy, so he gave it to my sister instead. Sufficive to say, around a couple of months later, my neighbour went loco and sold all of his Nintendo stuff in exchange for PS3s and PSPs and stuff. He then gave me his copy of New Super Mario Bros. DS. I didn't need the game, so I went to my other neighbour. Asking him, he stated that he also had two copies of New Super Mario Bros. DS, and he was on his way to give me his extra copy.

By the end of the year, I had several copies of the game flying around my house. That's life, I suppose.

You could sell them used and get some cash :P

Three copies of Gran Turismo 4, two copies of Bowser's Inside Story and two copies of the DS version M&S at the Olympic Winter Games.

Dracomon said:
War Doctor said:
Sufficive to say, around a couple of months later, my neighbour went loco and sold all of his Nintendo stuff in exchange for PS3s and PSPs and stuff.
Wow, he really did go loco.

id do it too, all the rpg love.

Aside from ports and bogus copies that were given to me before I knew how to identify a fake DS game, I don't really have any more than 1 of the same version of a game.

Though I do have a ton of games of which I have multiple ports of, just to name a few (and I'm not including any games which I have on both the Wii and Wii U VCs or completely different games with the same name):
6 Game Gear Sonic games (because Sonic Adventure DX and Mega Collection Plus)
Sonic 4 1 & 2, Generations, ASR and ASRT, CD, 1, 2 3&K, Adventure, Adventure 2, Heroes
NFS Most Wanted, Carbon
Minecraft
Super Mario Bros., Lost Levels, 3
Shrek 2 (I don't even...)

Last year I guess, I bought The Sims, it was a great game until it got some scratches on the disk, unable to load it I had to buy another copy. I found a copy of Sims 2 in a store, I bought it only to find it is The Sims 1 with the cover being different. My sister's friend got The Sims 3, she gave her old Sims copy to my sister, who gave it to me when she got bored of the game. This year I found the old scratched disk. Weird enough. It was working!

That's 4 copies, I think I had enough.

I own two Pokémon Blue Versions and Pokémon Sapphire Versions because the first ones had broken save batteries

Also, have Pac-Man on NES (Wii Virtual Console) and Game Boy (special color edition with Pac-Attack)

Back