Post horrible videogames/related things

Fun fact, the german incarnation of the beam sword is called "Lichtschwert", which literally translates into lightsabre and is also the term they use in german dubs of Star Wars movies.

The Yoshi Clan theme from Yoshi's New Island, that's all.

Johnny David Renoir said:
It's funny how the CIA are using this to torture people.

sounds like some 4 year old got a backstage pass into nintendo' hq and they were like
"hey kid wana make a song? we'll put it on the new yoshis island"
"but i dont know how to make songs"
"just press these buttons and whatever sounds good to you will sound good to others"

Ritsu Tainaka said:
sounds like some 4 year old got a backstage pass into nintendo' hq and they were like
"hey kid wana make a song? we'll put it on the new yoshis island"
"but i dont know how to make songs"
"just press these buttons and whatever sounds good to you will sound good to others"
I thought some guy at Nintendo made that on Mario Paint.

Remember the epic final boss theme from Sonic 3 & Knuckles? This is probably the worst remix ever.

To be honest, the Big Arms battle from Sonic Generations 3DS sounds better than this less-than-stellar price of crap that not even a honey badger will ever care about.

Roller Coaster Tycoon 3D. Game's so bad it doesn't deserve having its image shown. Oh and I grew up with the PC games. So Atari?

I don't miss you.

I know that wasn't necessary, but honestly. I spent 3000 hours, quite literally, on RCT2. I loved it. So for it to be tarnished with 3D...

At least the franchise can rest easy now.

Maybe the guys behind OpenTTD will do something similar for Roller Coaster Tycoon...?

How about RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 on mobile? This game received negative receptions too!

On the subject of Roller Coster Tycoon: Oh that damn level in the park where there are literally no rides (yet), only decoration everywhere and no place to build anything.

FЯЕ4КШ0ЯГD said:
On the subject of Roller Coster Tycoon: Oh that damn level in the park where there are literally no rides (yet), only decoration everywhere and no place to build anything.
There are a couple like that. Do you mean the Ever something Forest? Cause I always run out of room because of those stupid decorations.

I only remember playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and I should get back into that at some point, but can't you delete the decoration?

Yeah, there is just so much dead and unusable area in that. Not to mention the rampart vandalism I always have. Like, I have such a hard time controlling vandalism no matter how many security guards I have. Like, I seriously had 100 (maybe a little bit of a hypoberole), and yet things were still destroyed like every minute.

Toothless said:
Duskull said:
I only remember playing Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, and I should get back into that at some point, but can't you delete the decoration?
Yeah, but I think it costs money too. And freaking trees cost way too much to get rid of.
Do what I did on Coaster Tycoon 3, do it in small bits. Trees costed money to get rid of and a massive area of Vanilla Hills was trees.

The games that say HOLY CRAP 100 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY but it's just like twenty five hours and they make you run through the game four times for a good ending or...well any case where the length is stretched coughsymphoniacough.

Back