Post horrible videogames/related things

PeskyPlumbers64 said:
Xanthium said:
Freakworld said:
Xanthium said:
No one mentioned ET for the Atari 2600.

Hey I thought it was just as *bleep*ty as every other Atari game.

I watched a Youtuber going *bleep* about it for quite some time.

And I eventually will see a movie about a Youtuber going *bleep* about it.

AVGN?

The worst game ever for me was Super Mario Bros. Yep, the first one. Not ever owning a NES, I loathed the 8-bit graphics, I was used to the smooth (at the time) Wii & Xbox graphics. (That's right, my dad is an Xbox person and I'm a Nintendo maniac.) Plus there was no Yoshi and I am BiggestYoshifan!
The worst game for me is now Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. The graphics are crappy, the Pinata models suck, (When a Newtgat rolls over you can see inside the model) and you level up way too quickly. The other VP games were alright, I'd recommend Trouble in Paradise, but the portable version is rubbish. Don't buy it.

RedShell said:
The worst game for me is now Viva Pinata: Pocket Paradise. The graphics are crappy, the Pinata models suck, (When a Newtgat rolls over you can see inside the model) and you level up way too quickly. The other VP games were alright, I'd recommend Trouble in Paradise, but the portable version is rubbish. Don't buy it.

What did you expect? It was made by post-2001 Rare.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts

AVGN made a video about Big Rigs (Warning: content may be inappropriate.)

screw Zelda and Hotel Mario, Mutant Rampage is the funniest CD-i game.

Cringe-worthy cutscenes, but the gameplay is merely an very average rip-off of "Streets of Rage"....but hey, I can't help but like a game where vomit can be eaten to re-gain some of the life-meter!

B9Z7OXt.png

Glowsquid said:
screw Zelda and Hotel Mario, Mutant Rampage is the funniest CD-i game.

Cringe-worthy cutscenes, but the gameplay is merely an very average rip-off of "Streets of Rage"....but hey, I can't help but like a game where vomit can be eaten to re-gain some of the life-meter!

B9Z7OXt.png

Dem lips

RedShell said:
The worst game ever for me was Super Mario Bros. Yep, the first one. Not ever owning a NES, I loathed the 8-bit graphics, I was used to the smooth (at the time) Wii & Xbox graphics. (That's right, my dad is an Xbox person and I'm a Nintendo maniac.) Plus there was no Yoshi and I am BiggestYoshifan!
That's really unfair to judge the game like that. You can say it aged poorly, the controls didn't stood to the test of time, but calling it the worst game ever is unfair. Just compare it to Dr. Jeckell and Mr. Hyde or something like that instead.

Plus, Yoshi wasn't a thing back then.

That's like saying "Citizen Kane was a great movie, but I wish Chris Farley was in it".

Or The Voyage to the Moon is the worst movie ever because it's in grayscale with no noise whatsoever.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
RedShell said:
That's really unfair to judge the game like that. You can say it aged poorly, the controls didn't stood to the test of time, but calling it the worst game ever is unfair. Just compare it to Dr. Jeckell and Mr. Hyde or something like that instead.
WAS. Not now.

Dankey Kang said:
Plus, Yoshi wasn't a thing back then.

That's like saying "Citizen Kane was a great movie, but I wish Chris Farley was in it".
I know, but I didn't know that then.
Plus I didn't wish Chris Farley was in Citizen Kane, it was fine as it was.

Shy Guy Forever said:
Nothing is as bad as this: Mario Teaches Typing.
Nope, Ride to Hell Redemption, Aquaman, Superman 64, and Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing like to have a word with you. You haven't scraped the bottom of the muck barrel.

Back