Boys VS Girls

Well, my back hurts now. Long live bad postures.

How was it, people?

I found the heated mass conflict segment kind of amusing, to be honest. Favourite part of it.

But good grief, Forum Games took the lead in my post percentages. I'm not letting it get any higher, I'm booking now. Don't expect to see me in this thread for the most part for a while. Need to get some of the other threads' post counts higher than this.

Glaceon said:
I found the heated mass conflict segment kind of amusing, to be honest. Favourite part of it.

But good grief, Forum Games took the lead in my post percentages. I'm not letting it get any higher, I'm booking now. Don't expect to see me in this thread for the most part for a while. Need to get some of the other threads' post counts higher than this.

And that's why Forum Games shouldn't add to the post count.

I did find it highly amusing, but it's also intense... to an extent.

Isn't anyone mildly amused that the result of the game is much different than what people expected it would be?

No thanks, Dracomon, I have a life to have and I have articles to feature.

Time for round 2 :b

Anyway, yay, we won ladies! Remember all the posts about it being one sided because of the gender imbalance? Oh those were the days.

Edit: ffs I'm still getting post conflicts what the hell

Thanks to Dracomon, fantanoice, Michell, my identical twin sister, and me, this would've never happened.

And special thanks to Glaceon, Iggy Koopa Jr., and that Lynx person for making it harder than it's supposed to be. :D

If I missed anyone, I apologize.

We get it, you're angry.

Now please stop posting in here. Thanks.

Hypochondriac Mario said:
Thanks to Dracomon, fantanoice, Michell, my identical twin sister, and me, this would've never happened.

And special thanks to Glaceon, Iggy Koopa Jr., and that Lynx person for making it harder than it's supposed to be. :D

If I missed anyone, I apologize.
*salutes to everybody*

lol this was intense.

You just mad you boys lost to a forum game where you men had clear advantage.

please never lock this thread :'(

its a source/symbol of pride

(and I might feel like bumping it occasionally to shove it in certain peoples faces again and again :smug: )

Back