Fun Facts About Yourself

I have a habbit of literally curving towards the direction i wanna go, its really weird and hilarious at the same time.

Also i drink drinks at like the utmost right side of my mouth, even with straws.

Jim McGinn said:
One of my incisors is chipped.
oh wow same here

i kept breaking off the fix to it though so i decided to just leave it as is.

Mine only come off last year, but it was a temporary one. Permanent one is likely to come in next year.

Even when someone (regardless of me or someone else) just mentions the name of a song, I suddenly get it stuck in my head. Similarly, if I see something that reminds me of that song (usually fanart or something), then I get that song stuck in my head.

Additionally, it is extremely hard for a song that gets stuck in my head to get out of my head.

Sorry, but I don’t understand (I’m not good at english). Isn’t it normal for hair in the light to look like it has white strands in it? And in which way do the eyes change, because it is normal, if you mean that the black dot in the middle of the eye “shrinks”.

Though I might be the shortest male in my family, I'm probably the best at basketball in it

NaviLuma said:
Sorry, but I don’t understand (I’m not good at english). Isn’t it normal for hair in the light to look like it has white strands in it?
It depends on the background. Brown hair, for example, appears black when there's a lighter background and appears white(ish) when there's a darker background.
NaviLuma said:
And in which way do the eyes change, because it is normal, if you mean that the black dot in the middle of the eye “shrinks”.
I think they're talking about the color of the iris changing, and not the pupil dilating or contracting.

Yup, and it's freaky. Everyone was under the illusion that I had white hair. I even found some on my jacket, and I almost freaked out, before finding out that it came from someone's coat. It depends on the lighting...

Yeah, I'm really mature for my age. Psychologist said my mental age is around 18.

Back