Fun Facts About Yourself

Oh, that one. I like playing that song when I'm killing Donkey Kong.

Sorry, there are multiple Kongo Jungles, so I get confused between those.

well apparently my mom thinks im pretty loving/affectionate

not sure though since i can be pretty rude

I'm just under the impression that everybody can be rude, how rude depends on their placing on the jackass scale

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, I'm going to sleep.

Banana

Crackin355 said:
I'm just under the impression that everybody can be rude, how rude depends on their placing on the jackass scale

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore, I'm going to sleep.

Banana

unacceptable.

I don't know if this counts but more than half the time I will write out a reply and then just not post it.

I get paranoid that I'll start some sort of argument that I don't care about in the slightest and don't want to waste my time on. The solution would be to post and ignore responses but I still end up not posting a lot of my typed up replies. I tend to get worked up and try to force my opinions onto someone without realizing it then feel like an asshole for the next two days.

So just think, I might have gone to reply to you and then didn't. OoOoOOooooo... nobody gives a fuck

-I can make one eye look to the side while the other eye is looking forward. :3
-Letters/numbers have certain colors to me and also I hear colors when listening to music. If you've ever seen Disney's Fantasia, the first song is pretty similar to what happens to me.

I'm extremely germophobic and never eat or anything without washing my hands. It actually paid off, considering the last time I got sick was two years ago.

Dr. Murder said:
Glaceon said:
I use my scarf for self defence via whip-like usage.

I use my scarf as a self defence, but as a strangling device.

People call me "reptile" at school :'(

For some reason I don't get a nickname like that at school unless cowboy counts, that's probably because I can't recall any animal that whips stuff at you.

In the future I am interested in becoming a funeral director.

Jim McGinn said:
In the future I am interested in becoming a funeral director.
Hmm, wonder why?

On a related note, people say that I should become a Coroner. They joke by saying that I was the cause of their deaths ;_;

During senior year of high school girls would constantly squeal at me when I walked down the halls. They thought I was a cute little 9th grader. Curse my childlike appearance. ;~;

People always go to the other side of the room in Biology class... They scream when I take a scalpel out... why, why, WHY?

Back