Fun Facts About Yourself

I mean, he doesn't talk...ever. If that's not creepy, I don't know what is.

Sorry, if I have been talking too much about Zelda lately. I just can’t think of anything else and get it out of my head, even if I try to think about Mario. And sorry that I am so silly being afraid of Link. There is just something about him…

NaviLuma said:
I consider Mario and other fictional characters as my friends. I don’t have many “real” friends and they are one of the few things that make me happy.
I could grow to like you.

I'm sort of the same way about fictional characters being my friends, except they're anime characters.

And as an add-on to that, I still haven't grown out imaginary friends, too..

Dracomon said:
Maybe he's severely autistic. Although then Mario would be... and Kirby... and Ash... (Though not in the TV show, duh...)

GalacticPetey said:
Ash isn't in the games though. You're thinking about Red.
Yes, sorry about that.

I think we're probably getting a little off topic here.

Shadow said:
Dracomon said:
Maybe he's severely autistic. Although then Mario would be...
Then who the hell said, "It's-a me, Mario"?

Fun Fact: I think chocolate is disgusting.

Giga12 said:
What about Toon Link? He's adorable.
That is why I played Wind Waker HD as my first Zelda game, because Toon Link is the only Link that doesn't scare me.

Shadow said:
Dracomon said:
Maybe he's severely autistic.
What is autistic? Is Link really that?

I think we're seriously getting off topic with the Link thing, no offense.

Fun fact: I actually could be considered athletically disabled.

Sorry, I was the one who started it and got carried away with it. I should be more mature and shouldn't let myself go so easily off topic.

To make up for it I will tell a "fun" fact that none of my friends know. Though I am 13 years old, I have a straw of hair that is white, and it isn't coloured.

1. I'm allergic to nickel and chromium.
2. I dance well.
3. People desribe me as sadistic.
4. Left handed
5. loves black.

NaviLuma said:
Sorry, I was the one who started it and got carried away with it. I should be more mature and shouldn't let myself go so easily off topic.

To make up for it I will tell a "fun" fact that none of my friends know. Though I am 13 years old, I have a straw of hair that is white, and it isn't coloured.
Have you watched Frozen?

Back