Fun Facts About Yourself

The Blackadder said:
I'm the reincarnation of both Abraham Lincoln and King Edward the VIII
shoey's back

now we can return to insanity

I've been busy saving the world from Space Benito Mussolini

Silly Javelin Churchill doesn't even exist he's just a myth like Santa Clause or Robert E Lee

The Blackadder said:
Silly Javelin Churchill doesn't even exist he's just a myth like Santa Clause or Robert E Lee

Good thing I don't belive in England. I mean, where should that miraculous land of wonders even be?

Dr. Javelin said:
How does Hitler factor into that? Or Hirohito? Or Stalin?
The Blackadder said:
All allies in my wonderful adventure
Wait, you're an Axis supporter?

well ive recently noticed that if lay in bed long enough or really try to sleep/etc. that my entire body twitches.

....very weird.

Drift said:
Dr. Javelin said:
How does Hitler factor into that? Or Hirohito? Or Stalin?
The Blackadder said:
All allies in my wonderful adventure
Wait, you're an Axis supporter?
You do realize that Stalin was part of the allies and that Benito Mussolini was part of the axis right?

-I am female
-I am bisexual
-I usually dream in black and white, the only coloured dreams are the creepier ones (or the occasional Mario one)
-I have hay fever
-I hate bananas
-I had to shut down 4 of my Instagrams (all the Instagrams were Taylor Swift fanpages) due to hate from these Directioners who tracked me down and got their followers to hate on me (they even got my Kik at one point, which I had to change). Their accounts are gone now. Thank goodness.

EmeraldDiamond said:
-I am female
-I am bisexual
-I usually dream in black and white, the only coloured dreams are the creepier ones (or the occasional Mario one)
-I have hay fever
-I hate bananas
-I had to shut down 4 of my Instagrams (all the Instagrams were Taylor Swift fanpages) due to hate from these Directioners who tracked me down and got their followers to hate on me (they even got my Kik at one point, which I had to change). Their accounts are gone now. Thank goodness.
Same
I usually dream of a black void
Same

I am a cartoonist for the newspaper at my school.

Maybe I should show you some sketches.

Back