Fun Facts About Yourself

I'm really photogenic. My mate loved it when we went to Thorpe Park on a school trip because I had the exact same bored, expressionless face on every ride, even the one that goes from 0-80 in 1.8 seconds.

Second time I cut my finger in a week. First time I was in the park building a den in the forest... and a tree landed on my finger. It was not broken but badly cut.
Second time with scissors.

SuperQueenChrysalis said:
Second time I cut my finger in a week. First time I was in the park building a den in the forest... and a tree landed on my finger. It was not broken but badly cut.
Second time with scissors.

lolol I now have two scars on my left hand...

Jim McGinn said:
I'm really photogenic. My mate loved it when we went to Thorpe Park on a school trip because I had the exact same bored, expressionless face on every ride, even the one that goes from 0-80 in 1.8 seconds.

I looked in some photo albums, and saw that my face looked pretty weird... But not in the mirror.

Crackin355 said:
Jim McGinn said:
I keep my cuteness in all my photos as well ;)
Why would you put them in there, why wouldn't you keep your cuteness on you at all times.
I do keep it on me, it's just if I keep all of it in me I'd suffer from a cuteness overload and die, so parts of it need to be stored.

Jim McGinn said:
Crackin355 said:
Jim McGinn said:
I keep my cuteness in all my photos as well ;)
Why would you put them in there, why wouldn't you keep your cuteness on you at all times.
I do keep it on me, it's just if I keep all of it in me I'd suffer from a cuteness overload and die, so parts of it need to be stored.
Ah, I see. You're too cute for your own body and lock it away to save yourself from your own greatness.

But I'm curious about this; are you too sexy for your shirt?

Jim McGinn said:
When I was five I went on Big Thunder Mountain. On the photo I was crying.

Since I'm such a germophobe, I eat finger food with utensils whenever possible.

Toothless said:
I prefer to have my orange juice to have pulp.

I thought I was the only one :yoshi:

Back