Fun Facts About Yourself

Hey at least your teacher lets you near knives, finally cooking lesson I did and the teacher heard the rumours about me, I was banned from the knives for the entire lesson. Surely the fact that (a. they're rumours (b. I probably would've been arrested and (c. I hadn't stabbed anyone over the entire course would be a hint that I wouldn't do it.

Jim McGinn said:
Hey at least your teacher lets you near knives, finally cooking lesson I did and the teacher heard the rumours about me, I was banned from the knives for the entire lesson. Surely the fact that (a. they're rumours (b. I probably would've been arrested and (c. I hadn't stabbed anyone over the entire course would be a hint that I wouldn't do it.

I hate rumours. I'M GODDANG HUMAN. One of those rumours said that I kidnapped people to torture them... All of that because of my laugh.

Dr. Murder said:
Jim McGinn said:

I hate rumours. I'M GODDANG HUMAN. One of those rumours said that I kidnapped people to torture them... All of that because of my laugh.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_S_AZrxQGg

Sergeant Sillies said:
During senior year of high school girls would constantly squeal at me when I walked down the halls. They thought I was a cute little 9th grader. Curse my childlike appearance. ;~;
When I played on my school's basketball team people thought I was a freshman because I'm the shortest, being 5'5 and the 2nd shortest being 5'9
Morgan M. Horse said:
Dad says I'd make a good lawyer
Interestingly enough, so does my dad

Sergeant Sillies said:
During senior year of high school girls would constantly squeal at me when I walked down the halls. They thought I was a cute little 9th grader. Curse my childlike appearance. ;~;
I'd like that. Hey the girls liked you what more could you ask for?

I'm also very short, 165cm/5'5'', and age 16. But I've been mistaken for being young as THIRTEEN and old as TWENTY, depending on if I've shaved (which is very infrequently lol)

Sergeant Sillies said:
I've never had anyone hit on me for my childlike appearance but my band teacher constantly thought I was a 9th grader from my sophomore year until I graduated. You'd think he would catch on sooner or later since I had him for all 4 years...

Wolverine said:
Sergeant Sillies said:
When I played on my school's basketball team people thought I was a freshman because I'm the shortest, being 5'5 and the 2nd shortest being 5'9
Oh wow.

Hitoshura said:
Sergeant Sillies said:

I'm also very short, 165cm/5'5'', and age 16. But I've been mistaken for being young as THIRTEEN and old as TWENTY, depending on if I've shaved (which is very infrequently lol)
I don't. I'm not into girls. I just wish they didn't automatically assumed I was that young they could've of asked or something.

Herobrine said:
Sergeant Sillies said:
I've never had anyone hit on me for my childlike appearance but my band teacher constantly thought I was a 9th grader from my sophomore year until I graduated. You'd think he would catch on sooner or later since I had him for all 4 years...
What, they didn't hit on me they just thought I was cute.

One of my friends accused me of being a vampire. I haven't aged in like forever. I'm 19 year old girl with a body of a 13 year old.

Hitoshura said:
Sergeant Sillies said:

I am thirteen and am 4'11" how does that make you feel

think id rather be short

freaking small storage buildings are nightmarish

Sergeant Sillies said:
with me it was the complete opposite. when i was about 12-13 people thought i was much older. i don't know why though. maybe it was my height.

I can name every episode of QI in order, and which panelists appeared on that episode and who won.

Hitoshura said:
17 at the same height as you. last year i was a mere 5'3. eat healthier, get more sleep, and exercise. been growing since i did that. i think i grew up to 5'6 this past week..

Back