What is Your favorite 3d mario game of all time?

There are lots to choose from a favorite 3d mario game, It can be really hard sometimes! out of all

• Super Mario 64/DS

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Super Mario Sunshine

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Super Mario Galaxy

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Super Mario 3d Land

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Super Mario 3d World

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • [s]MAAAAARRRRIIIIOOOO KART!!!!!!![/s]

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • I like them all!

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • their all a little stale for my taste...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I don't know which to choose. The only game I haven't played is Super Mario Sunshine, but I am sure that I'm going to play it in the future. I know that my least favourite is Super Mario 64 DS, because I just can't withstand how it controls plus the physics. I like Super Mario Galaxy better than Super Mario Galaxy 2, because I liked the level design better, since it fits my play style better. Then I don’t know how to place the rest. I like all the others like Super Mario Galaxy, but also as much as Galaxy 2.

But this is just my personal opinion on this.

I can totally see where you are coming from about the controls of SM64DS. When I first played it, it was so hard to control, because I think the port had worse controls than the original. And I agree with you on the Galaxies.

Have you guys ever tried playing Super Mario 64 DS on a 3DS? Heard it controls better. So that means it's not the game's fault, but the hardware???

I have, but I never really had a problem with the D-Pad. For people who do have problems with the D-Pad, the 3DS's Control Nub thing works well.

I have in the past, and although it's still controlling a D-pad just easier to manipulate, it made my movements fairly easier to control from what I recall.

Glaceon said:
I have in the past, and although it's still controlling a D-pad just easier to manipulate, it made my movements fairly easier to control from what I recall.

I hear its a lot better, will probably try it myself someday.

loved sm64ds.

Actually, the first time I played Super Mario 64 DS was on the 3DS, but I still couldn't withstand the controls and physics. Later I played it on the DS and it was surprisingly better, but still had horrible controls.

But this is again just my personal opinion.

You mean like "B to jump"?

Back