UTDROTI ~ Our Very First Loser (First Elimination)

Re: UTDROTI ~ The Beginning Death Race!

What?

Kimberly Hart said:
Lakituelrápido said:
Anna said:
LTQ, can you do an emblem for our team as well?
Yes. But...

Anna said:
IIRC, the teams on the show were green and red-orange, so I think TT will be green while MM will be red-orange.
...problem's not the color. The shape. Rocker?

TT would be a koopa shell. MM would be a metroid. Would that work?
How's this:

TTemblem.png
MMemblem.png

Perfect! Thank you LTQ! :D

I'll add them into the OP when I fix it up a bit later.

Ernesth is banned...

Suggestions:
We automatically win
> If we lose, just kick him out as our first vote.
> If the other team loses, just wait to kick him out until we lose the first time. (Besides, we're technically already down a member, so being 9-10 would still be like 9-9)

If it was the other team, I would say the same. I did that with Reversinator in UTDWT, did I not?

Dracomon said:
Only temporarily banned. For two weeks.

2 weeks is a long time.

I had like 3 challenges in 2 weeks happen. Plus, another reason not to just completely kick him off is because he will come back, though I doubt he'll be in this game by then. I mean, we all don't want dead weight on our team.

I am kind of hoping we lose the challenge so that we don't have to worry about a banned player for two weeks and just get rid of him sooner.

Yes, I have been dragged into this, yet again
JK, I don't feel like that reall

Lily has replaced ernesth100.

Sorry for the wait, i'm ending this tomorrow.

Fe is the only person i'm waiting for so if i dont get his pick by tomorrow i'll simply randomize it.

LTQ, you've got to remember you are in a whole 'nother time zone. Unless you are in the time zone as Rocker....actually I don't what country Rocker lives in. Although to me, Rocker did say that yesterday.

Josie Burton said:
its tommorow

gosh at least let me get home from school.

You see,

I know that Rocker is busy as he is with 3 forum games, and I know that he said he'll try to post it after school.

Also, NSM, I wouldn't be saying that to you if 90% of the time you say you will and then we have to get your attention or else you'll keep on forgetting it.

Anna said:
You see,

I know that Rocker is busy as he is with 3 forum games, and I know that he said he'll try to post it after school.

Also, NSM, I wouldn't be saying that to you if 90% of the time you say you will and then we have to get your attention or else you'll keep on forgetting it.
ok... fair enough.... :P

Back