What would you think of Rosalina having her own game?

Would you like it if Rosalina got her own game?

• Yes

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters

Anser

King Bowser
We all know that Rosalina is getting a lot of spotlight recently. She became playable in a mainstream game, and now she became part of Nintendo's history by joining the Super Smash Bros. roster. She was also confirmed for the two most recent Mario Karts.

A couple days ago, Nintendo uploaded a picture on their Instagram account where they celebrate Rosalina's return to the Mario Kart series. The thing is, the four babies were also revealed in the same trailer and they weren't even mentioned, so, why does all the attention go to Rosalina?

Then, I thought: Maybe Rosalina is getting her own game soon? I mean, I don't see any other logical reason. If they are making Super Mario Galaxy 3, all this Rosalina publicity is unnecessary. She barely appeared in Galaxy 2. This has happened before: Yoshi appeared in few games before he got his own series, and so did Wario. So, Rosalina getting her own series is plausible. Then again, many characters are still in line to get their own game, namely Bowser.

What do you think? Would you like it or hate it? Would you buy it if she got her own game? I don't think I would, as much as I like her. However, it would also depend on what type of game it is. I just can't come up with anything.

If it looked good I'd probably buy it

personally i like her design and her character, but im not entirely sure on the idea of her own game.

Unless of course the game tells you how she became the way she is now.

Rosalina's return to the Mario Kart series? Goddamn, then is Mario Kart 7 all an illusion that I've experienced in an alternate dimension?

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Rosalina's return to the Mario Kart series? Goddang, then is Mario Kart 7 all an illusion that I've experienced in an alternate dimension?

I agree, this is utterly ridiculous

:toad: needs his own friggin' series.

Rosalina's return to the Mario Kart series? Goddamn, then is Mario Kart 7 all an illusion that I've experienced in an alternate dimension?

I meant it as in she's coming back once more.

if it's a good game i'll play it though personally I don't like Rosalina

Rosalina indeed has potential to get own games that describe her own story traveling in galaxies, and I'd like to see that.
However, it should also mean that she deosn't have to be playable in future main series. It should have been a better reason for her to enter SSB.

Rosalina's return to the Mario Kart series? Goddang, then is Mario Kart 7 all an illusion that I've experienced in an alternate dimension?
Wow, what a truth. :mad:

Guess so. If anything, they should have acknowledged Waluigi's return since a lot of people were upset he was absent from MK7.

On topic, no. Not yet anyway. She's getting too much spotlight too fast. Give it a few years, and then we'll see. I'd love to see some kind of Mario princess game featuring Peach, Daisy, Rosalina, and maybe Pauline as playable characters (Daisy wasn't even in that "Nintendo Starlets" 3DS Puzzle Swap panel while Rosalina and Pauline were. She better make the cut for the next "Nintendo Princess" thing, whatever it may be).

Anser said:

I meant it as in she's coming back once more.

Toadette and Baby Luigi made a grand return after FIVE years of absence... not even cameos minus that small mention in Dark Moon. They're the ones that deserve a celebration. Baby Daisy... I don't know.

Toadette and Baby Luigi made a grand return after FIVE years of absence...
For someone who is invisible in main series and is absent is Party 9, a self-criticism meeting would be more suitable than a return celebration.

I don`t think she`s ready for that.

Cirdec said:
Daisy getting her own game would be all but bad.

nintendo has made crap games before, so its certainly possible to be bad.

Too bad it's never going to happen because nintendo only likes daisy in spin-offs.

they probably dont count on super mario land because that game really sucked.

Princess Zae said:
Too bad it's never going to happen because nintendo only likes daisy in spin-offs.
Same old question: what about finding a more suitable character that doesn't have to be in main series?

i'd buy it if it had unique gameplay
if it was a standard mario platformer i wouldn't bother

Rosalina getting her own game? I would personally like that. But I think she needs a little more development before that can happen.

I might play it if I had the option, but I wouldn't buy it. Nintendo has been pushing Rosalina too much. If anything, I would have Rosalina as a character, not the main character.

Back