What are you doing right now?

Revamping a paper

Browsing the GameFAQs Ultimate board, this is my thing around major events.

I'm watching information on Tropical Storm Gordon on The Weather Channel although it won't affect me any way.

Complementing why the H*** Youtube thinks I want to every rant video about my favorite things sucking when I never click on those stupid things and watching stuff that indicates that I highly enjoy it.

Oh, and thinking of studying website design for no reason at all, nope

APPETIZER: So last month I started writing my own cartoon based on Turrican. I drew some character designs, wrote like one script, scrapped that script and started writing another. I would've animated it in a few years as a webtoon if my plan to get Factor 5 to notice and have it officially air on TV didn't work and I intended it to take place after Turrican 3/Mega Turrican.

NOW, THE MAIN COURSE OF THIS POST: Now I'm considering changing it into some reboot cartoon called "T.U.R.R.I.C.A.N." because most people in the US haven't actually played the Turrican games and would be confused as hell at the beginning unless Factor 5 decides to release a Turrican collection, which is highly unlikely as of now.

Keeping an eye on Hurricane Florence as it may hit me bad as I live on the coast of SC.

Watching The Weather Channel about Hurricane Florence my governor, Henry McMaster issued a mandatory evacuation where I live.

Packing up my belongings to move inland, but I'm not leaving until 5:00 P.M.

Taking shelter as a tornado warning is in my area and I'm in the path.

Playing Fire Emblem Fates.

Browsing GameFAQs, it is what I do daily.

Messing around.

Notices he's been here for a bit more than 2 years now.

vQXnhGy.jpg

New Kiseki game got shipped out early so ive been watching the stream of it. I was looking forward to seeing it but god damn it looks so shit lmao. Just wasted potential, really should've been one game.

Back