What are you doing right now?

Preparing to spend the next few hours solely writing and finishing my The 'Shroom sections since an idea hit me a few minutes ago by eating now so that doesn't interrupt me later.

PrincessPeach1989 said:
training my Glaceon

I like how I was doing that earlier myself.

Glaceon said:
solely writing and finishing my The 'Shroom sections since an idea hit me

This, now that I've returned from food and feel ready.

Trying to get Dream Avatar creator to work. Stupid server goes down a billion times a day.

Duskull said:
Learning Headbanger by Babymetal

You did a piss-poor job and need more practice You did a good job butchering it. :D

Posting here while listening to music.

Switching between being here and playing Plants Vs. Zombies 2 on my iPad

Bamides said:
Niime said:
if you don't want that, turn off your censor
Wait, you can do that!?
Go to your profile. Then click "Modify Profile". Then click "Look and Layout". Uncheck the box that says something like "Filter censored words?" Save settings.

zero, you've been here 4 years and you haven't noticed the option to disable the censor?

Niime said:
zero, you've been here 4 years and you haven't noticed the option to disable the censor?
Nah, I was here before the censor and I didn't really care if I see it or not. I don't mess around with the options in my profile unless it's changing my avatar or sig.

ernesth100 said:
Na that bitch mother fuck hasn't
Woah! Where the heck did that came from dude? Watch yourself man.

It's one thing to say bad words on occasions, it's another thing to blatantly spit out a bad word every sentence, but it's totally something else when you refer to another person by a bad word. That is against policy and, if you have gotten some warnings before, can easily get you blocked!

when was the censor implemented anyway
also ernesth god, dont do that

I kind of have to agree. Even though you might've just been testing it out, that's still not okay.

Anyways, to keep things on topic I'm trying to write a script thing. It probably would be life-savingly easier to write the script and put traits and stuff before making the character sprites.

Niime said:
is it for a vocaloid sprite comic?
It's not really a sprite comic. I'm kind of talking about a different kind of sprite too.

I1oNa0u.jpg

That's the kind of sprite I'm talking about, but it'll be photo edited a little.

Niime said:
when was the censor implemented anyway
I don't know the exact date, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say 2 or 3 years ago. I just remember walking into the forum and seeing "*bleep*" where bad words were at and I thought it was just a new trend but I quickly found out it was an automatic censorship.

also ernesth god, dont do that
Seriously man, you may have done it as a joke, but we don't tolerate that kind of behavior here, as stated in the policy. That can seriously get you killed blocked.

many people have died noble deaths flaming others
when i joined (2 years ago) the censor was there.

Back