What are you doing right now?

Will you still be wearing one in April?

Probably not, ears are all the rage around Easter.

Taking a detour to find a Lakitu and Spiny in Dream Team.

Glaceon said:
This just made me think of Shugo Chara. o_O The school is called "Easter", and I was just reading about it on Shugo Chara wiki. o_O Freaky.

Playing my keyboard piano.

Checking things elsewhere online, curling up under the covers (laziness), writing, and eating a bowl of granola.

Soundless Voice said:
Glaceon said:
This just made me think of Shugo Chara. o_O The school is called "Easter", and I was just reading about it on Shugo Chara wiki. o_O Freaky.

For some reason when I read what I said now, I keep thinking I'm calling ears a school fad. That's kind of weird.

Trying to 3-Star the 150cc Cups on Mario Kart 7. Then I'll have at the Mirror Mode ones later on.

Actually I was wrong, it's the name of the company in Shugo Chara, not the school.

But in the context of that, it makes it seem even funnier.

It seems more fitting too, especially if the company has involvement in Easter-related products.

Probably gonna chill in my bed while playing Mario Kart soon.

Glaceon said:
It seems more fitting too, especially if the company has involvement in Easter-related products.

Probably gonna chill in my bed while playing Mario Kart soon.
Well, if you count eggs, then yeah. XD Though they're kind of like "Character Eggs", I guess, which is the whole point of the anime.

Petting my dog.

Printing some papers.

Trying to get my wifi to stop being a pain in the ass.

It's gone down 3 times today, and Youtube is insanely slow.

It's not even snowing here! ;-;

Watching the snow pile up outside and hoping I don't have to shovel the deck today at subzero temps

Watching Robot Wars Extreme, to be more specific though I'm watching the episode the first episode that I saw Thermidor 2 in.

Currently battling a friend of mine.

We both had Jolteon with Volt Absorb and only electric-type moves, so we're basically attacking each other until we start to use Struggle, and we'll see where it goes from there.

Our Jolteons are literally ripping at each other right now, it's a heated one you wouldn't want to miss.

Eating a sandwich. :3

I just realized what that could mean. o_O

Playing with my Vocaloid plushies.

Back